The Student Room Group

Summer jobs for students

Hey does anyone know some websites where I can get jobs as a student for the summer, I tried searching and I found a couple but haven't received any replies.
Original post by Raizelcadres
Hey does anyone know some websites where I can get jobs as a student for the summer, I tried searching and I found a couple but haven't received any replies.

What type of jobs are you interested in? Have you tried like big clothing shops or supermarkets? The Student Room has a very good and useful page about careers which you could find something interesting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
I can't suggest more than checking vacancies at places near you. Make a list of shops and check for vacancies online. Most will firstly post them on their own websites.

It is a bit late for summer jobs tho. Most places start looking for summer workers around beginning of June or even earlier. Specifically summer jobs are usually all taken by now.

Coffee shops and pubs are constantly looking for staff tho. Warehouse work is also really easy to get, they will usually hire anyone. Also walk around and see if there are any notices in windows. Some places, especially smaller companies, tens to put up vacancy notice on the front door or next to it before posting the vacancy online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending