The Student Room Group

What are your views of men who lose their hair young?

ages 18-25?

Scroll to see replies

ugly views
None, they are going bald. End of story.

Some look good with a egg head.
Not their fault, just got to get on with it. The worst part is people in denial about losing their hair and they just support half a haircut for 10 years, get it shaved off!
Reply 4
Are you that alpha male guy that claimed he slept with 40 women?
They are in the wrong. They should try harder. If they tried harder, they would grow more hair.
Original post by datboii
Are you that alpha male guy that claimed he slept with 40 women?

Are you going bald?
Reply 7
Original post by EricPiphany
Are you going bald?

No
None. How can you have a view on such issue. It's not like these guys have any control over that
Reply 9
Are you going bald?

Who? no I am not.
Come on guys, we shouldn't judge people on the amount of hair on their young head! No wonder people are so self conscious, smh
Original post by Anonymous
Who? no I am not.

Original post by datboii
No

Good job guys, keep up the good work.
Reply 12
Good job guys, keep up the good work.

Thanks. Bald people could have done more. For example they could avoid the aggressive anti dandruff shampoos.
It's quite unfortunate, I know one guy my age who Is basically going bald.
Original post by datboii
Thanks. Bald people could have done more. For example they could avoid the aggressive anti dandruff shampoos.

Yes. There's nothing like dandruff. And they could also eat lots of kiwis, because kiwis are hairy. I think I like you.
Original post by loveleest
It's quite unfortunate, I know one guy my age who Is basically going bald.

Might I ask how old he is?
Might I ask how old he is?

Original post by loveleest

Ah k, How do you and your female friends view him in terms of looks, knowing that he is going bald at such an early age?
Ah k, How do you and your female friends view him in terms of looks, knowing that he is going bald at such an early age?

You shouldn't hold a view of person basing it on how much hair is on their head... :erm:

Well he is going bald because he has a receding hairline, but I do know one girl that still finds him attractive, a few girls don't find him attractive.
Funnily enough, I actually think he would look better if he went bald.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending