The Student Room Group

i get bullied alot.... can someone talk to me so i can vent?

:frown::s-smilie::s-smilie:i dont know how this site works yet...
Original post by fairly_local_EMO

You can PM me if you want :smile:

I can't guarantee that I can help but you sure can vent all you want
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Vent it to me!
PM me if you want. I got bullied a TON in primary school :biggrin:, though it stopped once I went to high school.
Reply 4
I got bullied more than you can imagine, ended up being accepted into a top uni while my bullies dropped out of school :biggrin:
My advice is to ignore them and realise you, most likely, will have a brighter future.

I never experienced it at school but this is what i would have done if i was bullied at school or college but i did experience it 7 years ago with a new nut case neighbour who moved in. I tried being nice many times, it did not work so i just ignored her but that does not work so i just argued back but that's a waste of time depending on how really nuts someone is. Although i did let her know if she ever tried to put her hands on me first i would not hesitate to fight back but i got into trouble for saying it so i should have chose my words more carefully that did not sound like a threat
The best thing to do is think of some insults you can throw back at them, pick out their insecurities like say things back about the way they look or their size even if they are slim still tell them they look bigger. Even if they have a small nose just say it's big because no one is perfect and everybody is insecure about the way they look but pretend they are confident and this is always the truth with bullies so this will upset them deep down but they won't show it in front of you but they will be upset when they get home.
They pick on you and other's because deep down they hate themselves or have a horrible home life or are being bullied by their parents or just don't like their parents or don't like the way they look even if they are pretty and popular so they need to pick on other's to make themselves feel good so as long as you always remember this they won't seem so scary
Just tap into their own securities like picking out their own faults or making up faults about their appearence as this will really hurt them

I believe you should treat people the way they treat you. If someone calls me names i will ignore it a few times but if it carries on i will call them the same names or other choice names or just copy everything they say like a parrot, this will piss them right off
Take up self defence classes or watch lots of karate films like ip man 1,2 and 3
The Karate Kid, Marked For Death which is a Steven Segal film which is brilliant. Don't be alarmed by the title because it's really about the actor's brilliant martial arts skills that he shows off but the scene where 3 or 4 men are so confident they can take him on alone is hillarious and i watch it back every time because it's so funny and watch lots of self defence video's or read self defence books

Watch a film called A Girl Like Her which is about a girl who gets bullied everyday so her friend tells her to wear a hidden camera to document it so you or anyone else being bullied even if it was only verbally should do the same or secretly record the bullying on your mobile phone even if it's only voice recordings and not actually video footage as this is better than nothing. As soon as you see or hear the bully put your mobile on record then you got proof but even without proof you must always tell your family, friends, teacher's even stranger's you meet because this will embarass the bullies because they are relying on you to keep quiet and that is how they get away with it by people being too scared to speak up.
I don' t care if you think telling people will make it worse because it is only worse if you say nothing and do nothing.
Always stand up for yourself especially if it is physical that is why learning self defence or teaching yourself through films is important

So watch all these films because they will all help you in what to do and show you how to cope and show you how to stand up for yourself
Look up all these films on Netflix or some films won't be on Netflix so type on google these free internet film websites called:

123movies.to
Putlocker
Showbox
You Tube
Filmon.tv

A Girl Like Her

Dragonball Evolution ( this guy fights the bullies back without actually hitting them so this makes the bullies end up looking stupid. It's pure genius, You could learn a lot from trying some of the moves

( Never let a bully get too close enough to hit you so always keep at a distance and always carry a big heavy book in your back pack. If you don't have a back pack then get one as it will come in handy to put in front of you to ward off an attack if someone had a weapon or if anyone just tried to use their fist against you. I typed this inbetween the list of films )

IP Man 1, 2, and 3

Chocolate ( a brilliant kung fu film where a girl stars in it, she is brilliant, it will give you so much inspiration to always stand up for yourself and fight back and never let anyone get away with it

Marked For Death ( and all other films by the marshall arts actor Steven Segal

Whiplash ( about a drummer who gets bullied by his music teacher at uni, it's a brilliant film )

American Teen

Kung Fu Hustle

The Karate Kid ( watch both the old and new version of it to see the difference )

Also watch funny films to uplift you and cheer you up and make you laugh, these films are :

The Breakfast club ( about kids who get a detention in school on a Saturday )

Tootsie ( about a male actor who is refused acting jobs by every producer so he resorts to dressing up as a woman to get acting jobs )
Reply 6
I never really understood bully victims if Im honest.. Surely you would just swing a punch at the person causing you annoyance? Ive had people tripple my size try to bully me, its always ended in them with a split lip or me losing the fight but not giving up, even if I lost Id just return again and again until they were fedup and in the end I became the bully. I remember one kid at school swang me around the hall infront of everyone, on the weekend I turned up at his house with my cousins, by monday everyone had heard and I was seen as a real mobster. Moral of the story standup for yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pro tip: Join a gym, build strength & if you can manage time then perhaps join a self-defense class or do Martial arts to help aid you if you ever come into a situation.

Always be aware of your surrounding whenever your outside & think through things first. Resorting to physical confrontation should always be your last resort. Mind>Fists.

Original post by Judge Judy
I never experienced it at school but this is what i would have done if i was bullied at school or college but i did experience it 7 years ago with a new nut case neighbour who moved in. I tried being nice many times, it did not work so i just ignored her but that does not work so i just argued back but that's a waste of time depending on how really nuts someone is. Although i did let her know if she ever tried to put her hands on me first i would not hesitate to fight back but i got into trouble for saying it so i should have chose my words more carefully that did not sound like a threat
The best thing to do is think of some insults you can throw back at them, pick out their insecurities like say things back about the way they look or their size even if they are slim still tell them they look bigger. Even if they have a small nose just say it's big because no one is perfect and everybody is insecure about the way they look but pretend they are confident and this is always the truth with bullies so this will upset them deep down but they won't show it in front of you but they will be upset when they get home.
They pick on you and other's because deep down they hate themselves or have a horrible home life or are being bullied by their parents or just don't like their parents or don't like the way they look even if they are pretty and popular so they need to pick on other's to make themselves feel good so as long as you always remember this they won't seem so scary
Just tap into their own securities like picking out their own faults or making up faults about their appearence as this will really hurt them

I believe you should treat people the way they treat you. If someone calls me names i will ignore it a few times but if it carries on i will call them the same names or other choice names or just copy everything they say like a parrot, this will piss them right off
Take up self defence classes or watch lots of karate films like ip man 1,2 and 3
The Karate Kid, Marked For Death which is a Steven Segal film which is brilliant. Don't be alarmed by the title because it's really about the actor's brilliant martial arts skills that he shows off but the scene where 3 or 4 men are so confident they can take him on alone is hillarious and i watch it back every time because it's so funny and watch lots of self defence video's or read self defence books

Watch a film called A Girl Like Her which is about a girl who gets bullied everyday so her friend tells her to wear a hidden camera to document it so you or anyone else being bullied even if it was only verbally should do the same or secretly record the bullying on your mobile phone even if it's only voice recordings and not actually video footage as this is better than nothing. As soon as you see or hear the bully put your mobile on record then you got proof but even without proof you must always tell your family, friends, teacher's even stranger's you meet because this will embarass the bullies because they are relying on you to keep quiet and that is how they get away with it by people being too scared to speak up.
I don' t care if you think telling people will make it worse because it is only worse if you say nothing and do nothing.
Always stand up for yourself especially if it is physical that is why learning self defence or teaching yourself through films is important

So watch all these films because they will all help you in what to do and show you how to cope and show you how to stand up for yourself
Look up all these films on Netflix or some films won't be on Netflix so type on google these free internet film websites called:

123movies.to
Putlocker
Showbox
You Tube
Filmon.tv

A Girl Like Her

Dragonball Evolution ( this guy fights the bullies back without actually hitting them so this makes the bullies end up looking stupid. It's pure genius, You could learn a lot from trying some of the moves

( Never let a bully get too close enough to hit you so always keep at a distance and always carry a big heavy book in your back pack. If you don't have a back pack then get one as it will come in handy to put in front of you to ward off an attack if someone had a weapon or if anyone just tried to use their fist against you. I typed this inbetween the list of films )

IP Man 1, 2, and 3

Chocolate ( a brilliant kung fu film where a girl stars in it, she is brilliant, it will give you so much inspiration to always stand up for yourself and fight back and never let anyone get away with it

Marked For Death ( and all other films by the marshall arts actor Steven Segal

Whiplash ( about a drummer who gets bullied by his music teacher at uni, it's a brilliant film )

American Teen

Kung Fu Hustle

The Karate Kid ( watch both the old and new version of it to see the difference )

Also watch funny films to uplift you and cheer you up and make you laugh, these films are :

The Breakfast club ( about kids who get a detention in school on a Saturday )

Tootsie ( about a male actor who is refused acting jobs by every producer so he resorts to dressing up as a woman to get acting jobs )

Didn't read all of your message but did highlight some points.
1st point I put in bold = Don't do what his saying, simply be the bigger person and walk away. If the bully confronts you, simply take them aside from the scenario and speak to them one-on-one and say you'd appreciate if they don't make fun of you straight to their face with a straight face.

I agree with the 2nd/3rd point I put in bold.

4th point I put in bold: Its harder to defend yourself if your carrying a lot of stuff, hence why I'd suggest to travel light if you can @OP.
Ahoy!
Reply 9
Fight them, teach them a lesson your not to be messed with
always here for a friendly pm just add me up and messeg i have just ended a large bullying cirlcle who triend at me all the time so if you need someone i got ya :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest