The Student Room Group

I'm considering doing something naughty in a week or twos time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
I may just get a hand/blow job instead.
I'm just curious where you may get this from?
Reply 41
Online. I changed my mind. Forget i said anything!
This is hardly something i should be boasting about, but i still think it would give me a rush. I don't know if i could justify it to my daughter, years down the line. Except to say that my wife hasn't had sex with me in over two years, so i am forgetting what it tastes like. As i said, men have needs too!

I haven't had sex in 19 years and I ain't complaining :hand:
Reply 43
Original post by donutellme
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mayne

I'm sorry mayne. Imma go ask lord gains for forgiveness

Lmaoooooooooo :rofl: Praise GAWWWWWWWD all hail Lord Gainzz.

I GOT A sermon for Y'aLLLLLL https://youtu.be/7nXcjaKoET0?t=562
Original post by -Miracle
he 'bout to bust allll kindddddz of nuts

:rofl: allll kiiiiiiindzzzz mayne all kindzzz he gon go DEEP INSIiiide yEAHHH
Original post by donutellme
@eden3 EYYYYY MAYNE LOOK WHAT I FOUND

:rofl:
YEAAHH MAYNE WE found ANOTHA 1 yeaHHHHHHHHHHHH u did a DAYUM good job mayne.

Is he loookin GEWWWWWWWWd tho mayne?? He LOOKIN gewwwwwd mayne?
Original post by eden3
Lmaoooooooooo :rofl: Praise GAWWWWWWWD all hail Lord Gainzz.

I GOT A sermon for Y'aLLLLLL https://youtu.be/7nXcjaKoET0?t=562

:rofl: allll kiiiiiiindzzzz mayne all kindzzz he gon go DEEP INSIiiide yEAHHH

:rofl:
YEAAHH MAYNE WE found ANOTHA 1 yeaHHHHHHHHHHHH u did a DAYUM good job mayne.

Is he loookin GEWWWWWWWWd tho mayne?? He LOOKIN gewwwwwd mayne?

PRAISE GAAWWDDDD AMEN HALLELUJAH I feel like I've been blessed by lord gains himself. Can I get a mo gainsss

Mayynneeeee watchu TAWKIN. HE'S LOOKIN. DAAMNNNN GOOD MAYNE. I think, and this my professional opinion on this, although it is unlicensed. I think... he's been makin some gauge mayne
Who said romance is dead?
Original post by Esoteric-
whatdaf*q? How the hell have you not had sex in 2 years?...what do you two do together then - play scrabble?

Mate, now that I know the details you should def go ahead and do the deed - but would not tell your wife. She has given you permission so its fine, but you'll both be happier if you keep it to yourself.

If I hadnt had sex in 2 years and my wife left for a month, it would be orgies at my house everyday for that month! :lol:

Ironic you had the nerve to call Western women shameless and slutty in your other thread and you say here you would hold orgies and cheat on your wife.

Hypocritical and a perfect example of double standards people

@loveleest
@Lord Samosa
@Atlas Thugged
Original post by undercxver
I think she's testing you. Even if she gives you permission I don't think she'd be happy with it. Stay loyal.

If she's not happy with it then why would she give permission? :holmes:

Dude says that they haven't had sex in two years, but all of a sudden she's going away for a month and suddenly he can go sowing wild oats? Nah, something doesn't add up.

If she's not happy about it, she wouldn't give him permission. Once you're married, that's it; your life is somewhat over as far as the dating game is concerned. So unless the two of them have had a conversation discussing whether to go swinging or whatnot, the odds of them having sex with anyone else other than each other, assuming that they are both loyal, are nil.

And besides, if you're married then you have to assume that the relationship has been going on for long enough that they don't need to play silly buggers with each other any more, and therefore any mind games that are played are merely symbolic of a deeper problem within the relationship.

If all of the above is true, then there are only two possible conclusions:

- She genuinely doesn't care about him shagging someone else.
Or.
- She knows she's going to be getting some at wherever it is she's going and has said that he can do his own thing as a way of absolving herself of the guilt.
Do it.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Ironic you had the nerve to call Western women shameless and slutty in your other thread and you say here you would hold orgies and cheat on your wife.

Lol he really is a confused sexist hypocrite.
My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??

Stupid, don't act like a kid.
Reply 51
Nay unless she's cheating on you, though seriously mate if she aint shagged you in two years she's probably gone away to get some balls deep action, she cheat on you, since getting no suger walls is a red flag.
Does she already suspect you of cheating?
Original post by Hamo2509
Does she already suspect you of cheating?

No sex in two years reckon she is mate, I mean they're obvs only together for their daughter. Or she is by the sounds of OP.
I get that, but we as men, have needs as well don't we?
That's what our hands are for, you smeghead.
Original post by IronicalMan
No sex in two years reckon she is mate, I mean they're obvs only together for their daughter. Or she is by the sounds of OP.

No, I meant does she suspect HIM of cheating. Perhaps she's giving him a free pass because she believes it's inevitable or happening anyway.

Two years is a long time with no sex, there must be a reason why she has withdrawn from intimacy.
The quality of trolling on this site has gone downhill tbh..
Original post by Hamo2509
No, I meant does she suspect HIM of cheating. Perhaps she's giving him a free pass because she believes it's inevitable or happening anyway.

Two years is a long time with no sex, there must be a reason why she has withdrawn from intimacy.

Such as she doesn't love him and is only there for the kid, no sex in two years and she's only just said this as she's going away... She is or is going to cheat on him. She probably already is and only with him for money/the daughter and OP is stupid enough not to realize this.

Divorce her OP, you may lose a lot of money and need to pay a lot for your daughters custody, but your daughter will realize what her mother is and hopefully be a better person as a result.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

@loveleest
@Lord Samosa
@Atlas Thugged

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending