The Student Room Group

muslim guys would you marry a hijabi that wears makeup

Scroll to see replies

Do you not think they deserve to get married?
At least they have the hijab on, they are trying.
Original post by fatima1998
but its not all about attraction. when it comes to marrying someone, there are many things to consider... plus they might wear hijab when they go outside not inside? :unsure: but its good not to reject someone due to what they wear, its good to dig more deeper to find out about them :h:

Are you implying I would reject a marriage proposal from a woman just because she is wearing a hijab?:frown: Cause that's a whole different thing. Of course I don't let simple things like beauty and looks cloud my judgement. I was just giving my opinion on the basis of it's attractiveness, which some guys acc have a fetish on nowadays. 😔
Original post by Anonymous
good. that means its working :tongue:

Of course, I'm wasn't implying it was a bad thing ( in the case of it's functionality)
(edited 7 years ago)
Who even cares? Why is it such a big deal?
I wear hijab and make up and I hate myself for it.

Then choose one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that meant to be some sort of thread irony/sarcasm?

If not, why do you hate it?
Original post by mercuryman
Are you implying I would reject a marriage proposal from a woman just because she is wearing a hijab?:frown: Cause that's a whole different thing. Of course I don't let simple things like beauty and looks cloud my judgement. I was just giving my opinion on the basis of it's attractiveness, which some guys acc have a fetish on nowadays. 😔

OMGGGGGGGG nooo nooooooooo thats not what i am saying :bawling: you clearly said that you wont reject someone who wears hijab, i am saying that its good not to reject someone due to what they choose to wear but then nowadays people are more attracted to attraction and if the person isn't attracted enough then rejection is for sure before finding out anything else :sad:
Original post by maggie43
Then choose one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously hijab will always come first, but I find it hard leaving the house without any make up.
Is that meant to be some sort of thread irony/sarcasm?

If not, why do you hate it?

Because it's haram and defeating the purpose of me covering up and hiding my beauty.
I couldn't possibly date someone whose convictions were so lacking in moral and intellectual... foundation.
Original post by fatima1998
OMGGGGGGGG nooo nooooooooo thats not what i am saying :bawling: you clearly said that you wont reject someone who wears hijab, i am saying that its good not to reject someone due to what they choose to wear but then nowadays people are more attracted to attraction and if the person isn't attracted enough then rejection is for sure before finding out anything else :sad:

Oh I get what you mean you're putting two and two together. 🔮 Nah, I wouldn't reject anyone based on attractiveness. I'm not that shallow. Although many muslim guys are not like me and would straight away reject someone due to not being attractive enough. I agree that it is quite out of order if you haven't even got to know them. But what can you do, this is practically the human nature of males and females. 😔
Because it's haram and defeating the purpose of me covering up and hiding my beauty.

I can't argue with your philosophy because you are technically right if you're talking about the objective of wearing a hijab. But hijabis (most of them I hope) wear make up with the intention of wanting to look good in front of other girls and wanting to blend in society. I understand and respect that perspective too since makeup to women is essentially something thats intrinsic to their nature.
(edited 7 years ago)
I can't argue with your philosophy because you are technically right if you're talking about the objective of wearing a hijab. But hijabis (most of them I hope) wear make up with the intention of wanting to look good in front of other girls and wanting to blend in society. I understand and respect that perspective too since makeup to women is essentially something thats intrinsic to their nature.

I know but it still doesn't make it right :frown: Pray for me please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending