The Student Room Group

What would you do if you found out your partner was cheating on you?

Would you plot an evil revenge or would you simply break up and walk away?

What would you do?

Discuss.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Idk I'm all about giving people second chances but if it would happen again then I would just leave without saying a word :smile:
I'd walk away. Ain't nobody got time for that.
been there done that, just cut everything off without saying a word. no need to waste energy on confrontation
I just walked away when it happened to me.
I'd say bye and leave
Reply 6
I would be absolutely raging and heartbroken. I wouldn't give him a second chance. I'd just walk away.
Reply 7
Why would people just walk away? I would definitely get my revenge on that b***h
Break up and walk away. I wouldn't even think about giving him a second chance
Cut his tail off.
Walk away and tell my friends that she is a cheater.
Original post by UWS

What would you do?

I think that I would just leave them.... it isn't worth the heartache or the effort to get back at him.
Reply 12
Original post by UWS

What would you do?

An eye for a life. I would make her regret the day she was born.

It would be a like a worm that burrows into your skull, and starts eating away at your brain, and the more you try to flush it out or kill it, the more stubbornly it just clings there eating you piece by piece until there is nothing left but death and decay :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Ella-keturah
Cut his tail off.

Your bf is a pokemon?
Hi, I don’t know what happened between you and your boyfriend or girlfriend. But you must try to understand what happened, if there is a possibility of a second chance, if she or he can explain what happened or see if there was something wrong in your relationship in the last days… Everything happens for some reason and I think there must be some explanation for it. Maybe you and your partner can take a time and think about what happened and if there is some way to keep on in this relationship. I don’t think that a revenge is the best way to solve the problem.
(�V)���
No matter what people like to think they would do.... I tend to find the reality rather sobering.....
Pussies! The lot of ya :colonhash:
It happened to me before and I dumped him; if my current boyfriend (who I've been with for ages and live with) did it I'd like to think I'd do the same. I wouldn't bother plotting revenge personally; not worth the time and effort IMO.
Original post by Virgil.
Your bf is a pokemon?

Tail/penai
I think it's kind of funny how some people her are saying how they would get their revenge and so on but honestly? Take a look at the ones who wrote they lived it. I'm one of them sadly and when I found out. Yeah. Hell yeah, I was furious and wanted to confront her and revenge... but after a few seconds later... you just realise that you don't want to ever see that lying person anymore. You really don't need it. They would only try to talk you out of the breakup or tried to convince you that nothing happen even if you have an obvious proof or was begging for another chance. People who do such a thing doesn't deserve it. I would maybe consider it if it did happen while she was super drunk or so, but... I don't think I would be able to get over it even then. The best way is to just cut it off and leave. It's for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending