The Student Room Group

First Time Swallowing...

Hi guys, earlier on today I gave my bf a bj and he came in my mouth. I swallowed it because why not but I now feel ill - is this a side effect or psychosomatic? It's really embarrassing to be honest hence the anonymity.
Thanks xx
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, earlier on today I gave my bf a bj and he came in my mouth. I swallowed it because why not but I now feel ill - is this a side effect or psychosomatic? It's really embarrassing to be honest hence the anonymity.
Thanks xx

It probably isnt anything wrong with you just a mental thing the fact that its your first time you feel nausea inside
Hey from my experience swallowing has never cause amy problems or made me feel sick, its probably just in your head especially if it as your first time, try not to overthink it!😊
Reply 3
It's probably just in your head. I sometimes imagine that I can still feel it at the back of my throat for hours even tho I drink some hot tea or something and I know that it's long gone. Although if you still feel sick the next day, I'd see a GP
Reply 4
Original post by Devify
It's probably just in your head. I sometimes imagine that I can still feel it at the back of my throat for hours even tho I drink some hot tea or something and I know that it's long gone. Although if you still feel sick the next day, I'd see a GP

How was Cardiff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by RobML
How was Cardiff?

Creepy much?
Nah, it was good :biggrin: moving there first week of September so that's gonna be fun
Reply 6
Original post by Devify
Creepy much?
Nah, it was good :biggrin: moving there first week of September so that's gonna be fun

It's the first post of yours I've seen since then :rolleyes:
What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by RobML
It's the first post of yours I've seen since then :rolleyes:
What are you studying?

Computer science :biggrin: you?
Well the first time I did it, it made my tummy feel quesy. Think it was in my head though
You can actually be allergic to semen. Did you have sore throat or a rash or anything like that?
Reply 10
too much salt can make anyone feel ill. although lucky boyfriend though
Reply 11
oh MY GOD I totally did not know this??
Reply 12
Original post by c_22

It's possible but very rare and the symptoms include redness, swelling, pain, itching, and a burning sensation*but no queasiness.
Original post by c_22

Yeeeeup.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks xx

Never heard of someone being allergic to *** before or being sick because of it. It could be just that you're feeling a bit weird about it after your first time doing it., it could be nothing.
Reply 15
Original post by JordanHardy
Never heard of someone being allergic to *** before or being sick because of it. It could be just that you're feeling a bit weird about it after your first time doing it., it could be nothing.

It's an actual allergy and could happen to anyone, but most likely, it's just in OPs head. Although by now, it should be gone :biggrin:
Reply 16
I don't think that it's physical. I personally never had any issues. Just keep your mind open, you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest