The Student Room Group

Will you be telling people your results?

Scroll to see replies

I've let it know that any snake that is not authorised to know my results, I will air them. Those people include people that have been enemies of progress or I have never talked to and people that would tell everyone other people's results but theirs. I know my results will not be bad overall (hopefully) but personally I will only want to share them with people I care for
No, not at least for a few days when everything sinks it. :gasp:
Hell no. I'm considering not even going in to get them and getting them posted instead lol.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Hell no. I'm considering not even going in to get them and getting them posted instead lol.

However will you celebrate with a cheeky nandos with the lads if you are not there? :confused:
I don't think I'll tell anyone my results
Original post by Breynolds2671999
No i was predicted an expected 6A*s, 2As, 3Bs and a D (in english), so i was pretty shocked when i saw them. You never know you might do just as well or even better, it really depends how lenient your examiner is. Good luck for the 25th :biggrin:

Thanks, you've given me some hope for next week :biggrin:
Good luck with your results in (almost) a day!
Original post by SeanFM
However will you celebrate with a cheeky nandos with the lads if you are not there? :confused:

Don't think there's gonna be a celebration, I'll probably hibernate :frown:((((
Depends if I did good I will probz tell.
I'm stressing about this. If I can, I'll go straight in then straight out. I think I'll lose my **** if someone asks. I never tell anyone apart from my mum and sister
Original post by _4everfaithful__
I'm stressing about this. If I can, I'll go straight in then straight out. I think I'll lose my **** if someone asks. I never tell anyone apart from my mum and sister

I'm so glad i don't have to go into college to get them, we get them online at 7 in the morning, so i can be pretty discrete about it. :biggrin:
Original post by TheAnon121
Thanks, you've given me some hope for next week :biggrin:
Good luck with your results in (almost) a day!

When they asked I'll just say uuhh, which will vaguely sound like my results anyway (UUU)
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Don't think there's gonna be a celebration, I'll probably hibernate :frown:((((

:slap:

Sure, sure.
My friend is opening my results for me because I can't pluck up the courage to open them. He usually makes the situation better if it's bad so I think that's a good idea for me.

I really don't want to face my law teacher because anything below full marks is bad for him. He's literally burdened myself and my friend with "full marks or go home" haha.
Original post by Muttski
My friend is opening my results for me because I can't pluck up the courage to open them. He usually makes the situation better if it's bad so I think that's a good idea for me.

I really don't want to face my law teacher because anything below full marks is bad for him. He's literally burdened myself and my friend with "full marks or go home" haha.

What a great friend :h:

Quick Reply

Latest