The Student Room Group

Job interview at the disney store

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is in the right place.
Disney contacted me asking me to come to an interview to be a Cast Member which is basically my dream part-time job! Unfortunately, I cannot make the date as I am out of the country with college. Do you think that I will be able to rearrange this or do you think that they will say no because they do group interviews and probably have hundreds of applicants for the place?
I don't just want to say no in case the opportunity never arises again!!!!!!!! Please help!!
Original post by milliewells
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is in the right place.
Disney contacted me asking me to come to an interview to be a Cast Member which is basically my dream part-time job! Unfortunately, I cannot make the date as I am out of the country with college. Do you think that I will be able to rearrange this or do you think that they will say no because they do group interviews and probably have hundreds of applicants for the place?
I don't just want to say no in case the opportunity never arises again!!!!!!!! Please help!!

You'll probably have to ask if it can be rearranged. If they say no, there's not a lot you can do unfortunately. I'm going to imagine you can't just cancel this trip with college

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending