The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moura
if a girl isn't a virgin she's a slut
if a girl is a virgin she's a prude

i am sick of people thinking virginity actually means anything!! if it means something to you, then cool, but keep that to yourself and stop judging others on something so arbitrary which doesn't have any meaning whatsoever! as long as someone is of the age of consent then what they choose to do with their life is their own business.

You appear to be going off the rails.
Nobody saud if a vgirl isnt a virgin she is a slut, that comes soley from you and your take on balies.
Similarly if she is a virgibn, that doesnt mean she is a prude, again something coming solely from you.

You appear to be the one doing the judging.
Original post by Anonymous
Feel sorry for your husband.

Original post by Cherry82
What the hell are you talking about? Super confused lol.

Original post by tazarooni89
"its my opinion that i want to sleep with as many guys as possible."

Are you going to be getting married to all of them?

damn that was a typo i meant to say as little as possible
That would make more sense lol

i feel so dumb right now :getmecoat:
Reply 23
id change that mate dont you worry about that :wink:
Anyway, OP just wanted to say if you had told me you are a virgin, nothing would really go on in my mind. Speaking from a female's perspective I would literally think, ok. I wouldn't think more or less of you. Unlike some on this thread, I wouldn't have judgments about your sex drive or how you view sex because you being a 'virgin' doesn't really say anything about your sexuality unless you had told/explained to me specifically areas surrounding your sexuality. I must admit, why I had put the quotation marks on virgin is because I really do believe it's subjective. These days virgin can mean anything. Some have anal sex but still consider themselves virgins because they haven't ever done vaginal sex then some do everything else but vaginal sex and say their virgins. So the whole term 'virginity' to me, it's like ok. It's a personal aspect. I know you're not planning on waiting until marriage to have sex but as someone who is, I know how it feels when people don't believe you since with me too guys and girls didn't at first believe me until they got to know me. But I don't think it's because I'm attractive lol I think maybe it's because I love wearing quite revealing clothes and bodycon dresses but this says nothing about my sexual experience. I just love accentuating certain features of my body as I'm all about accepting, loving and being happy of your body.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jmeme10
id change that mate dont you worry about that

you can try....
i feel so dumb right now

Haha, typos happen :p:

Just a question though: If you plan to sleep with as few people as possible, wouldn't you be more likely to achieve that by waiting until marriage? Because then they've officially expressed their commitment to staying with you forever, and are in theory the only person you'd ever sleep with again, whereas if you slept with them before marriage, it might turn out that the marriage never materialises and you need to find someone else?
Haha, typos happen

Just a question though: If you plan to sleep with as few people as possible, wouldn't you be more likely to achieve that by waiting until marriage? Because then they've officially expressed their commitment to staying with you forever, and are in theory the only person you'd ever sleep with again, whereas if you slept with them before marriage, it might turn out that the marriage never materialises and you need to find someone else?

yes thats kind of what im planning to do. If i have been with a guy in the past sometimes ive found it so hard to stop myself from having sex :s ive stopped being with guys now
yes thats kind of what im planning to do. If i have been with a guy in the past sometimes ive found it so hard to stop myself from having sex :s ive stopped being with guys now

Ah okay I see.

I assume that's why Islam discourages those sorts of relationships before marriage, because it's easy for things to gradually become more sexual and then it becomes hard to resist. I suppose you must have had pretty good self control to have resisted so far, but then it must feel a bit like being on a slippery slope?
Ah okay I see.

I assume that's why Islam discourages those sorts of relationships before marriage, because it's easy for things to gradually become more sexual and then it becomes hard to resist. I suppose you must have had pretty good self control to have resisted so far, but then it must feel a bit like being on a slippery slope?

are you muslim? One time i was really close but i know i would have hated myself afterwards. Yes i do have good self control but guys dont and they seem to get fustrated when i stop which makes me glad i didnt in the first place lol
Haha, typos happen

Oh my gosh. You sound exactly like me. Pardon me for sounding forward and thirsty but are you single, straight and male? :wink: :tongue: I have some "friends" who are interested lol
(edited 7 years ago)
are you muslim?

Yes :smile:

One time i was really close but i know i would have hated myself afterwards. Yes i do have good self control but guys dont and they seem to get fustrated when i stop which makes me glad i didnt in the first place lol

Out of interest, were those guys Muslim as well? I get the impression that most guys would probably have less self-control in these matters as it is. But particularly if they're not Muslim, they'd probably not even feel the need to exercise any self-control to begin with, and then get frustrated that you're holding back for (what they consider to be) no good reason.

Did you ever worry that, even if you did resist successfully, in their frustrated state they might try to continue without your co-operation (or consent)?
Yes

Out of interest, were those guys Muslim as well? I get the impression that most guys would probably have less self-control in these matters as it is. But particularly if they're not Muslim, they'd probably not even feel the need to exercise any self-control to begin with, and then get frustrated that you're holding back for (what they consider to be) no good reason.

Did you ever worry that, even if you did resist successfully, in their frustrated state they might try to continue without your co-operation (or consent)?

theyve all been muslim. its really common for asians/muslims to sleep/ONS around where i live.

Yes it has worried me. there was this particular boy who wouldnt take no for an answer but we didnt have sex in the end. I have had boys say to me that i shouldnt see them cuz they wont be able to control themselves around me which made me completely stop being with boys.
Original post by Cherry82
Oh my gosh. You sound exactly like me. Pardon me for sounding forward and thirsty but are you single, straight and male? I have some "friends" who are interested lol

lol, Yes to all three :p:

But yeah, for me personally I think it makes more sense to wait until marriage. Losing your virginity is an irreversible decision after all, so I'd want to be sure I've maximised the chances of that relationship lasting before I do. There's something nice about both partners only ever having been with each other, in my opinion :smile:
I would find it hot
yes ive been told my so many guys

i dont have a low sex drive i struggle with my high sex drive

i am muslim, but its not that i want to save it for marriage. its my opinion that i want to sleep with as many guys as possible. I would sleep with a guy if i was in a really serious relationship

don't see how you're "struggling" if you don't want to wait until marriage ... have sex then (?)
Original post by karl pilkington
I would find it hot

oh reeeealy :u:
Reply 37
Probably because she doesn't want waste time on people she's not interested in.
lol, Yes to all three

But yeah, for me personally I think it makes more sense to wait until marriage. Losing your virginity is an irreversible decision after all, so I'd want to be sure I've maximised the chances of that relationship lasting before I do. There's something nice about both partners only ever having been with each other, in my opinion

*Screams and faints* . You know what? You're officially my TSR crush <3 ladies if you're single, here's a charming keeper!
This is exactly what happened to me with my incredibly attractive girlfriend. I had a normal reaction of not being bothered by it and treating her as I would treat someone I love, although it was a little surprising as she'd had a couple of boyfriends before me.

Latest

Trending

Trending