The Student Room Group

Are you more attracted to virgins?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I think it made my bf very happy knowing I never even kissed a guy before him, let a lone having sex. (We started going out at 19, and we are still together 5 years later!)

I wish i could be that lucky one day. "Sex is the consolation when there's no love." :wink:
I think people who are promiscuous are incapable/afraid of love. I wish you two all the best to come X
Reply 41
I would prefer a guy who hadn't had a lot of sexual partners.
Original post by Conceited
No. People who obsess, fixate and almost fetishise virginity are weird.

oh no.
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Not like exclusively virgins but people who have not had too many sexual encounters in the past(like less than 5) I feel kind of bad about it because of all the liberal student stuff that for the sake of brevity I'll skip. I can't help it either. It's a feeling you?
I wanted to know if it's normal? Or if I'm just weird a bit. Because most people are like if the other person has been with many partners then the sex is more fun because of experience. My logic is that innocence is attractive. I'm attracted to that.

I'm the same, I prefer that someone hasn't had too many ... but people who have had many are better ... is my (limited) experience ...
yea a few. but im not into it anymore tbh. i dont do ONS anymore. not that i feel it's wrong or a sin or anything like that. i just dont feel sexual anymore. im looking for someone to be in a serious thing with.

So you wouldn't mind if a girl had had a similar number of sexual partners as you? If she was now looking for something serious too.
Original post by Proxenus
In a sense yes because you know they're not hoes

If you are just looking for sex then 'hoes' are the way to go, you're going to have way more fun.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, that is the way better to understand what you have written. I may do the same one more time by asking you the meaning of dw, but I let it be. :lol:

dw = don't worry :smile:
Original post by Ella-keturah
So you wouldn't mind if a girl had had a similar number of sexual partners as you? If she was now looking for something serious too.

If she regrets it sincerely as I do and she looks innocent (not a very sexual person) then maybe yea. Idk i have to be in the situation. Theoretically yes though
Original post by Lemon Haze
But if you.re just looking for sex then Hoes are the way to go, you're going to have way more fun.

I like this kind of over honest posts haha
Not really.
If she regrets it sincerely as I do and she looks innocent (not a very sexual person) then maybe yea. Idk i have to be in the situation. Theoretically yes though

Fair enough. Someone can be a very sexual person and not had lots of sexual partners though.
Reply 51
Fair enough. Someone can be a very sexual person and not had lots of sexual partners though.

can you cook?
Original post by 41b
can you cook?

What's that got to do with this thread?
Reply 53
What's that got to do with this thread?

that's a requirement for me for a girl who wants to be more than a fb
Original post by 41b
that's a requirement for me for a girl who wants to be more than a fb

My ex used to cook for me as he was much better. I'm not the best at cooking and even worse at cleaning 😃
Reply 55
My ex used to cook for me as he was much better. I'm not the best at cooking and even worse at cleaning 😃

my ex used to come over in easy to tear clothes, make me breakfast afterwards and clean my house before leaving. i slapped her ass as she walked out, so everyone at the nearby bus stop could see. on a weekly basis or so.

you should hook up with your ex. he'd probably even perform cunnilingus, something i would never do.
Original post by 41b
my ex used to come over in easy to tear clothes, make me breakfast afterwards and clean my house before leaving. i slapped her ass as she walked out, so everyone at the nearby bus stop could see. on a weekly basis or so.

you should hook up with your ex. he'd probably even perform cunnilingus, something i would never do.

I don't do hook ups. Of course he went down on me. Most guys like giving pleasure to someone they care about. You should get working on your oral skills.
Reply 57
I don't do hook ups. Of course he went down on me. Most guys like giving pleasure to someone they care about. You should get working on your oral skills.

when i used to be an egalitarian cuck i used to make girls orgasm repeatedly from excellent cunnilingus

more recently it's much easier to make them squirt from a filthy full-nelson pounding
Creepy
Original post by 41b
when i used to be an egalitarian cuck i used to make girls orgasm repeatedly from excellent cunnilingus

more recently it's much easier to make them squirt from a filthy full-nelson pounding

are you into male rights activism and that sort of crap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending