The Student Room Group

Are you more attracted to virgins?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
when i used to be an egalitarian cuck i used to make girls orgasm repeatedly from excellent cunnilingus

more recently it's much easier to make them squirt from a filthy full-nelson pounding

Each to their own. I can't orgasm from penetrative sex so need more than just 'pounding' 😂
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Not true. Girls who are very sexual are easy to spot. Of course you can't read if someone is a virgin that easily but if I have a couple of interactions with a girl (just talks) I can have a general idea of how sexual a person she is. You can easily spot that it's in evolutionary psychology. Quite scientific.

Funny how you should say this because a lot of people are surprised when I tell them I'm a virgin. I'm quite open when it comes to talking about sex, despite the fact that I haven't done it yet. Plus I'm always making really dirty jokes so I guess that doesn't help.
Reply 62
Original post by Ella-keturah
Each to their own. I can't orgasm from penetrative sex so need more than just 'pounding' 😂

Stop dating cucks and the free-flowing orgasms will come.
Reply 63
Original post by 41b
Stop dating cucks and the free-flowing orgasms will come.

I don't think you know how vajayjays work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by RobML
I don't think you know how vajayjays work

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's going to say that you're a cuck.
Reply 65
I don't think you guys know how an asspounding can make a girl squirt, but as you're both still virgins I'll let you off.
Reply 66
And both of you are.

#logsoutbecausehisfbarrived
If you're a guy, female virgins are more attractive. Links to the biological desire to produce offspring that you know is 100% yours.

If you're a girl, male virgins are less attractive. More sex = more alpha.
Original post by 41b
I don't think you guys know how an asspounding can make a girl squirt, but as you're both still virgins I'll let you off.

I like trolls. Some of stuff he said were actually quite funny. I don't get why everyone is uptight about trolling when it's so entertaining for both parties. Keep it up bro :wink:
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Not like exclusively virgins but people who have not had too many sexual encounters in the past(like less than 5) I feel kind of bad about it because of all the liberal student stuff that for the sake of brevity I'll skip. I can't help it either. It's a feeling you?
I wanted to know if it's normal? Or if I'm just weird a bit. Because most people are like if the other person has been with many partners then the sex is more fun because of experience. My logic is that innocence is attractive. I'm attracted to that.

No offense, but us virgins are virgins for a reason. WE DONT WANT TO HAVE S*X (YET). Like me, i plan on having my first time with my HUSBAND. we are not just challenges to see if you can get us to bed. i want a boyfriend who likes me for me, not 'cause i'm a virgin.
That's totally what I'm attracted to. Who talked about sex? If you have sex with me after 4 hours then you're not the kind I was talking about lol.
I never said you are "challenges", i meant I am attracted to virgins in the way that I would want to be in a serious relationship with them. I don't like to be in a serious relationship with a promiscuous woman. Guys don't take "hoes" seriously. Okay, some guys.
Though I'm not getting married before 30.
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, that is the way better to understand what you have written. I may do the same one more time by asking you the meaning of dw, but I let it be. :lol:

dw = don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending