The Student Room Group

Boyfriend has naked pictures of another girl

Hi guys

Recently I was on my boyfriend's phone scrolling through his facebook messages. I noticed he had a message to himself (I knew he used to send himself facebook messages that included pictures of me naked so that he would have a way of accessing them without having them saved actually onto his computer, which he shared with his brother). I clicked on the message he had sent to himself and there was a naked photo of his best friend's girlfriend. I discovered that my boyfriend had gone onto his best friend's computer, found the naked photos, and then sent them to himself.

Further, I discovered he has been talking to girls on Tinder throughout the summer while we were away from university. He didn't arrange to meet up with any of them, but the conversations never really got that far.

What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

take a photo of it on your phone and show it to his friend and to his friend's girl. Your work is done
Break up with him.
You deffo need to break up with him. You could even expose him if you wanted too. Tell his bestfriend that he sent photos of his girlfriend to himself. Before you break up with him though you should find a way to go back onto his phone and delete the photos that he has of you. Because if you go and tell his bestfriend what hes done hes not gonna be very happy and may use the photos of you against you. Then break up with him. If you don't do this then he'll probably do it somebody else. He needs to learn that this isnt right.
(edited 7 years ago)
Dump his ass.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
take a photo of it on your phone and show it to his friend and to his friend's girl. Your work is done

Machiavellico.
dump the asswipe!!
Original post by birdpumpkin
Hi guys

Recently I was on my boyfriend's phone scrolling through his facebook messages. I noticed he had a message to himself (I knew he used to send himself facebook messages that included pictures of me naked so that he would have a way of accessing them without having them saved actually onto his computer, which he shared with his brother). I clicked on the message he had sent to himself and there was a naked photo of his best friend's girlfriend. I discovered that my boyfriend had gone onto his best friend's computer, found the naked photos, and then sent them to himself.

Further, I discovered he has been talking to girls on Tinder throughout the summer while we were away from university. He didn't arrange to meet up with any of them, but the conversations never really got that far.

What do I do?

You dont give any incling how you feel or the state of your relationship.

If he's doing that, then it doesnt sound very strong and I would think he is less interested in you than a bf should be. It wouldnt surrpise me if you dont last, so if you feel repulsed, betrayed etc then you might wish to let him go. Instead of confronting though (it wont achieve much) I would sit down and think where he has all the nude photos of you and delete them. I would probably take a copy of and screenshot of the best friends gfs photo to use as backup just in case he gets difficult. I would then drop him telling him you have decided its not working. Dont let on, but you can point out some of his failings to make him realise he's being let go.
(edited 7 years ago)

why you go anon to provide the smartest advice fam
Rookie errors by the guy :rofl:
Dick*
Delete the pictures of yourself on his Facebook messages THEN take pics of this girl and show it to his friends and his friends girlfriend
Whilst what he did is vile and you should get rid, you clearly don't trust him anyway as you decided you'd take it upon yourself to read his Facebook messages. Your relationship sounds dysfunctional and unhealthy, please end it. It'll be good for both of you. Sorry this happened OP.
Chop his duck off

Dick*

lol
Me and my boyfriend go on each other's phones all the time just when we get bored. Just for context. It's really not a situation where I was spying or checking up on him. He was sat right next to me when I discovered it.

we have been together for two years and I know he wpuld never act on anything, but I am offended that he is having these conversations with girls and sending himself nude photos of someone else.
Original post by birdpumpkin
Me and my boyfriend go on each other's phones all the time just when we get bored. Just for context. It's really not a situation where I was spying or checking up on him. He was sat right next to me when I discovered it.

we have been together for two years and I know he wpuld never act on anything, but I am offended that he is having these conversations with girls and sending himself nude photos of someone else.

did you talk to him about it and voice your concerns?

I think people saying "dump him" are overreacting....I will admit though it's a little weird he did that but it's something he will learn not to do after you talk about it and I'm sure he won't do it again.
Reply 16
Chop his duck off

Dick*

rofl
If he has a girlfriend (you) and is actually interested in you, why would he go out of his way to make an account on a dating app? Granted he didnt meet any of those girls but considering he is looking at other girls on a dating app suggests to me he is looking for better options and you are just second best.

He shouldnt really be looking at other girls' naked pictures when you give him plenty.

My advice: dump him, you deserve better.
Original post by trapking
did you talk to him about it and voice your concerns?

I think people saying "dump him" are overreacting....I will admit though it's a little weird he did that but it's something he will learn not to do after you talk about it and I'm sure he won't do it again.

Personally i think that its a little more than wierd. He purposely went onto his bestfriends phone and sent himself pictures of his girlfriend. His BESTFRIEND of all people. That's just weird, disrespectful and creepy. where were the boundaries? And let's be honest, you can probably guess what he did with those photos of his bestfriends girlfriend... some would class that as cheating or being disloyal?? (not tryna be rude here op). Bruh there's no respect or decency here...:s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tierAlevel
Personally i think that its a little more than wierd. He purposely went onto his bestfriends phone and sent himself pictures of his girlfriend. His BESTFRIEND of all people. That's just weird, disrespectful and creepy. where were the boundaries? And let's be honest, you can probably guess what he did with those photos of his bestfriends girlfriend... some would class that as cheating or being disloyal?? (not tryna be rude here op) And then on top of that he shared pictures of his own girlfriend to his brother. Bruh there's no respect or decency here...:s-smilie:

No doubt he probably enjoyed his little "nut busting" sesh but even though what he did was quite "bad" i wouldn't say breaking up with him over it would be the answer. I'm not going to lie though this is a warning sign that he can possibly cheat in future but at the same time its probably something he just did out of being naive and he probably regretted doing it afterwards.

It's something OP will have to talk to him about and then decide (but yeah he broke the boundaries of respect)....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending