The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Applicants - 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainbowcorn
do you think its worth it? I most probably probably won't (international business)

I think its worth it because you get to see accommodation and the whole campus and the business talk is going to go in deeper description. I went to the open day but didnt get to see the accommodation and the whole campus. If you haven't been to an open day you should really go.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Natalie-xo
I think its worth it because you get to see accommodation and the whole campus and the business talk is going to go in deeper description. I went to the open day but didnt get to see the accommodation and the whole campus. If you haven't been to an open day you should really go.

that is true! Ill see if i can go to one or two :smile:
Congrats!
Were you predicted AAB?
international business
got offer 1 day after applying and sending off application :smile:))
anyone might be going to surrey? Ive got offer of AAB so doubt i will get it!
Original post by thurs001.310
Congrats!
Were you predicted AAB?

predicted ABB :smile: Most probably wont get that though
i did have a decent p.statement though, thank you!
Lukcy youuu! Hopefully youu will dont worry :smile:
predicted ABB :smile: Most probably wont get that though
i did have a decent p.statement though, thank you!
Original post by thurs001.310
Lukcy youuu! Hopefully youu will dont worry :smile:

thanks! good luck to you too!!!
I am also thinking of applying to Surrey for international business.

Only thing I am worried about is that I got predicted an A,in an external CIE qualification that I did.But I am really worried about not getting an A in that exam.Would that effect anything.
My predicted grades are at AABB
I'm about to send off my personal statement . I want to study Media, Culture and Society😄 I've been predicted AAB
Reply 28
Well done. What were your predicted grades/AS results if you don't mind me asking! @sabruh
(edited 7 years ago)
I applied to chemistry with a year in industry and I got an offer in like two days. My offer is AAB. I've been predicted AAA.
anyone know how lenient surrey is, eg my offer is AAB but if i got ABB would they let me in?
Reply 31
Hey! I also want to apply for Economics and Finance in Surrey as my firm. I'm predicted an A*AA but i doubt i will get an A in Further Maths. Do you think they will consider A*AB or AAB because i have heard alot stories about surrey accepting people who got lower than their offer. Is it true?
(edited 7 years ago)
Sports and exercise science, anyone? 😁
No offer yet!
How mathematical is the course?
Does anyone have an offer for Biomedical sciences?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer of AAA for Mechanical engineering, is anyone going on the surrey applicant day tomorrow?
Hi, what are the chances to get into Accounting and Finance with BTEC D*D*D? Also how much importance is given to personal statement?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello everyone! I received an offer from Surrey for Economics and Finance with a placement year one day after I applied. The offer asks for 36 overall and HL4 in Math and SL4 in English.
Original post by dimapos32
Hello everyone! I received an offer from Surrey for Economics and Finance with a placement year one day after I applied. The offer asks for 36 overall and HL4 in Math and SL4 in English.

when did you apply?
Original post by bluerain716
when did you apply?

I applied on the 25th of October.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending