The Student Room Group

Withdrawing/payment help!

Hi,
I may be withdrawing from my course, I am a second year student.
What happens with my loans, do I have to start paying them back now? I only recieved a payment last week, does this get taken back?
Thanks, Courtney.
Reply 1
Original post by Courtney RG
Hi,
I may be withdrawing from my course, I am a second year student.
What happens with my loans, do I have to start paying them back now? I only recieved a payment last week, does this get taken back?
Thanks, Courtney.

why do you ask?
Your current loans (excluding the most recent one) will be paid back as normal, so the first years fees and all your loans as well as 2nd year first term fees and your loan from last term. All of these fall under the normal repayment.,

If you plan to drop out Student finance can (and probably will) demand repayment of this terms loan and you can set up a repayment plan with them
Reply 3
Original post by Jackieox
Your current loans (excluding the most recent one) will be paid back as normal, so the first years fees and all your loans as well as 2nd year first term fees and your loan from last term. All of these fall under the normal repayment.,

If you plan to drop out Student finance can (and probably will) demand repayment of this terms loan and you can set up a repayment plan with them

Thanks that helps so much! Glad to know im not expected to suddenly pay it all back straight away. So I should just expect to be made to pay back this most recent loan but not necessarily in full? Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending