The Student Room Group

Wearing tight clothing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gameofno
HAHAHA IKR same for when i go to school
that feeling when jeans so skinny then u eat then finally u unbutton omg best thing ever

lol yess its like 'im finally relieved'
but i hate the attention tht comes from the booty lol, now tht i wear skinny jeans again, the looks just feel so weird and my friend keeps mentioning it and like talking about bums and bringing it to me and im there, tryna walk and cover it with my coat, so awks lel :colone:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It's fine, I don't give a toss of what people think of my fashion sense.

& it will stay like that! :u:
Reply 22
I want to know everyone's opinions on girls (or guys) wearing tight clothes.
A lot of the time my clothes are quite tight and I do have curves on the top part of my body if ya know what i mean. Basically i am comfortable with wearing tight clothing and I don't mind it. Also I know a lot of people stare, but as long as they don't make it weird Idrc. sometimes i notice my friends looking and I think that is completely normal and we just joke about it. I look at other people too so I think it is fine. But sometimes when I wear tight clothes I feel people kinda judging me. I think it is bc I live in a v conservative society, so my parents and some people and stuff don't approve. But I think its completely normal and fine and people should be able to wear what they want. Like I check people out and stuff (not in a creepy way) and I just think its human nature and people should wear what they want, but ik not everyone has this opinion.
What do u guys think?

See the answer to this completely depends on your environment, if you live in an extremely diverse community, then its completely okay. However, your parents also have a say, maybe listen to them a little, when time comes they will want you to dress fashionable. This isn't related but you will get the idea, "At one point, your parents stop hoping that your not having sex and start hoping you are."
Wear whatever you want to wear
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
& it will stay like that! :u:

It will indeed. :h:
It will indeed. :h:

:smile: HOW AREEE YOUU, the hangover passed over yett lol
Reply 26
Do what you like and of course it looks great if you have a good figure. The only issue is that in some situations you don't want to distract and to focus on mind over body.
:smile: HOW AREEE YOUU, the hangover passed over yett lol

I'm good thanks :smile:, and yes thank god haha. Have a sore throat though. :frown:

How are you? :tongue:
Reply 28
lol yess its like 'im finally relieved'
but i hate the attention tht comes from the booty lol, now tht i wear skinny jeans again, the looks just feel so weird and my friend keeps mentioning it and like talking about bums and bringing it to me and im there, tryna walk and cover it with my coat, so awks lel :colone:

HAHAHA GIRLLL be proud of what you got hahahha
Reply 29
Original post by Waiser
See the answer to this completely depends on your environment, if you live in an extremely diverse community, then its completely okay. However, your parents also have a say, maybe listen to them a little, when time comes they will want you to dress fashionable. This isn't related but you will get the idea, "At one point, your parents stop hoping that your not having sex and start hoping you are."

im 16 and have been in a very international open-minded school my whole life but my parents were raised veryyyy conservative and religious and they will never change their minds!
I'm good thanks :smile:, and yes thank god haha. Have a sore throat though. :frown:

How are you? :tongue:

That's great and lol you must be relieved :h: & awwhh bless, beeeecchhhhaaammmssss is the way forward :wink:
& I was pretty down yesterday ennit, idek but today's going alrightt, I got an extension for ma biology assignment which is due for tomorrow tho because of 'extenuating circumstances', need them couple extra days ennittt :u:
HAHAHA GIRLLL be proud of what you got hahahha

mate bee-hind pics don't come without pride :wink: but i just find it awks lol but obvs ill get used to it :biggrin:
That's great and lol you must be relieved :h: & awwhh bless, beeeecchhhhaaammmssss is the way forward :wink:
& I was pretty down yesterday ennit, idek but today's going alrightt, I got an extension for ma biology assignment which is due for tomorrow tho because of 'extenuating circumstances', need them couple extra days ennittt :u:

I am haha. :tongue:
I'll try those. :smile:

Aww why? :frown:
That's good haha, I'm sure you'll get it done soon. :biggrin:
Reply 33
mate bee-hind pics don't come without pride :wink: but i just find it awks lol but obvs ill get used to it :biggrin:

lmaooo yup you'll get used to it... honestly me and my friends always perv on each other so im fine with it now :')
Reply 34
im 16 and have been in a very international open-minded school my whole life but my parents were raised veryyyy conservative and religious and they will never change their minds!

Trust me when i say this, they will, once you get to the right age. I never advise people to go against their parents with stuff like this.
Reply 35
Original post by Waiser
Trust me when i say this, they will, once you get to the right age. I never advise people to go against their parents with stuff like this.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm easy for you to say man you dont know my parents :frown:
I am haha. :tongue:
I'll try those. :smile:

Aww why? :frown:
That's good haha, I'm sure you'll get it done soon. :biggrin:

It's a liquid medicine thing called 'beechams' but it tastes horrid lol but then again all medicines taste sh** except calpol strawberry flavour, yuummm oml :u:
Idk just one of those days haha, it's fine :smile:
Ikr, it's due on tuesday now, no way would I have got it done for tomorrow, I had loads left :colondollar:
No problems with it.

Though I do if they have problems with being looked at by people. That's like putting your hand in a lions mouth then complaining when it bites you.
lmaooo yup you'll get used to it... honestly me and my friends always perv on each other so im fine with it now :':wink:

ahaha, yeah lmao, I just get used to it after she legit shouted at me in class saying 'oooohhh look at dat peachy lil arse, I bet your great at twerking, I bet you tried to' and everyone was silent and I was like 'nooppeee...' *awkwardly looks around*
lol :smile:
It's a liquid medicine thing called 'beechams' but it tastes horrid lol but then again all medicines taste sh** except calpol strawberry flavour, yuummm oml :u:
Idk just one of those days haha, it's fine :smile:
Ikr, it's due on tuesday now, no way would I have got it done for tomorrow, I had loads left :colondollar:

They were haha.
Nooooooooo, calpol is nasty :fuhrer:

Good. :smile:
You can do it! :biggrin: :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending