The Student Room Group

Ex girlfriend giving mixed signals

We split up three months ago, I ended the relationship. Yesterday she deleted me on facebook out of the blue but today she texts me and then when i respond she gives obvious short responses several times.

Why would she do that? :confused::confused:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
We split up three months ago, I ended the relationship. Yesterday she deleted me on facebook out of the blue but today she texts me andsly then when i respond she gives obvious short responses several times.

Probably just likes the attention, I wouldn't bother pursuing it
Attention-seeking, games playing, typical immature behavior from a teenage/young adult female.

Keep her deleted, block her, move on. Focus your efforts on yourself and eventually someone worthwhile will come along. :smile:
She's attention seeking, trying to give you a dig.
Reply 4
We split up three months ago, I ended the relationship. Yesterday she deleted me on facebook out of the blue but today she texts me and then when i respond she gives obvious short responses several times.

She wants you to bring up why she deleted you off her facebook. Also why were you peeking on her fb anyway if she is your ex do you look at her page everyday?
If i were you ignore her and tell her to **** off don't mention facebook as she wants to see your reaction.

She's your ex for a reason. Stop talking to her, she doesn't deserve it.
Reply 6
Original post by Shan_non
Probably just likes the attention, I wouldn't bother pursuing it

I'm not pursuing it, i never message her first.

Original post by chikane
She wants you to bring up why she deleted you off her facebook. Also why were you peeking on her fb anyway if she is your ex do you look at her page everyday?
If i were you ignore her and tell her to **** off don't mention facebook as she wants to see your reaction.

She is usually quite active on facebook and it clicked yesterday that she hadn't appeared in my news feed for a while so I ended up checking. Then the day after she texts me, then when I reply I get short responses even though I get the impression she wants to talk to me. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending