The Student Room Group

How to get extra UCAS points or qualification

Would like to do a week course
Moved to UCAS and Applications.
Reply 2
Original post by England113

A bit more detail would help... what do you want to do at university? Which universities are you considering. Is this for entry in 2017, in which case you have until 15th Jan to complete your application...

And most universities don't allow UCAS points from "irrelevant" subjects/courses anyway.
Original post by England113

University admissions isn't like a computer game where you can rack up your XP and automatically level up/get a place.

If you don't meet or have the chance to meet the entry requirements for a specific course then you need to contact the university concerned and ask them what qualifications/experience would benefit your application.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
University admissions isn't like a computer game where you can rack up your XP and automatically level up/get a place.

If you don't meet or have the chance to meet the entry requirements for a specific course then you need to contact the university concerned and ask them what qualifications/experience would benefit your application.

If i remember correctly , student at A-level have the option to do
Critical Thinking & General Studies . Wouldn't that offer extra ucas point?
Reply 5
Original post by ray2310
If i remember correctly , student at A-level have the option to do
Critical Thinking & General Studies . Wouldn't that offer extra ucas point?

Critical Thinking and General Studies are often excluded from offers. Also the OP asked for something to do "in a week"...

Better to focus on your main A-levels (or equivalents).
Search up Progression Module! Extra 30 or something ucas points but its only to certain universaties.I did it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending