The Student Room Group

Accounting & Finance UNI

Applied for Accounting and Finance at the following universities.
Bath AAA
City AAA
Loughborough AAB
Reading AAA-AAB
Surrey AAA-AAB

I am predicted AAC In Maths Chem Bio respectively and was wondering whether I had any chance in getting an offer for the universities that I have applied to since my predicted grades are 1/2 less than entry requirements.

Thank you! And good luck if you have applied to university too.
Reply 1
Original post by AlFreezy
Applied for Accounting and Finance at the following universities.
Bath AAA
City AAA
Loughborough AAB
Reading AAA-AAB
Surrey AAA-AAB

I am predicted AAC In Maths Chem Bio respectively and was wondering whether I had any chance in getting an offer for the universities that I have applied to since my predicted grades are 1/2 less than entry requirements.

Thank you! And good luck if you have applied to university too.

You do have a chance, but you should be prepared for rejections. You might want to look at [wiki]UCAS_Extra[/wiki] to prepare yourself. You need to realise that if you do get any offers they will be conditional on achieving the higher grades, so you need to work very hard to achieve that.
You don't meet the entry requirements for these universities, so unless they are short of applicants or you stand out in some other way you'll probably get rejected.
Reply 3
Original post by Juno
You do have a chance, but you should be prepared for rejections. You might want to look at [wiki]UCAS_Extra[/wiki] to prepare yourself. You need to realise that if you do get any offers they will be conditional on achieving the higher grades, so you need to work very hard to achieve that.

Thank you Juno.

I knew that my grades were quite poor for the universities that I have applied to, however the fact that some of the people from my school have got offers from high average universities when they are predicted 2/3 grades less than entry requirements has given me some hope.

Just have to see what happens!
Reply 4
Anyone else got any experiences that they would like to share?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending