The Student Room Group

the creepy behaviour of some girls

Amazes me of how ive been blind to this for so long but god some girls are so creepy. Ever notice some girl with her phone up at face level and facing in your direction? holding it with both hands? guess what shes taking a picture of you!! ever catch yourself turnaround to see some girl with her phone pointing in the direction of your bum and a slightly awkward expression suddenly hits her face ? Shes taken a picture of your bum!!

I absolutely hate having my picture taken without my consent.
I'm sure both genders are guilty of this, not just girls
I always thought it was a bit much harassing a random guy to get your slutty group photo done.
Reply 3
Original post by LevantineMan
I always thought it was a bit much harassing a random guy to get your slutty group photo done.

hate that too
Ya we creepy af. If you can't stand it, take a seat fam. Put that gr8 butt to use.

Being more serious- no matter who takes the picture, it isn't okay to do that without consent.
I'm pretty sure that happened to me once before. Family members who talk about their bodies And other peoples within The family really up sets me as I don't really Care.
(edited 7 years ago)
You're creepy, OP. :h:
Reply 7
She could be taking a selfie though.

Original post by garydee
ever catch yourself turnaround to see some girl with her phone pointing in the direction of your bum and a slightly awkward expression suddenly hits her face ? Shes taken a picture of your bum!!

The only reason she would have an awkward expression is if you had diarrhoea and you soiled your pants and she could see the stain through your trousers.
I never notice but when I was on holiday and out with my mum she pointed out a group of girls that took a photo of me lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I never notice but when I was on holiday and out with my mum she pointed out a group of girls that took a photo of me lol.

Probably asking their boyfriends to get a real mustache like yours

Quick Reply

Latest