The Student Room Group

should i give him a chance ??????

i have started talking to this guy. He texted me first, but he is really nice and funny. He makes me smile and laugh whenever he sends me something. He is currently in Cyprus studying at a uni. But he is planning to come London soon so I may get to meet him. However, I don't know he is nit bad looking he is alright. But I just don't know really. Should I give him a chance and see him or should I not, thinking that I will meet someone in real life one day. ???? please share your views with me
Reply 1
Its your choice but you need to tell someone else who you're meeting and where and its probably best to bring someone with you so you're not on your own incase something should happen.
Reply 2
Sure, but meet in a public place and take it from there
Reply 3
Original post by Sev99
i have started talking to this guy. He texted me first, but he is really nice and funny. He makes me smile and laugh whenever he sends me something. He is currently in Cyprus studying at a uni. But he is planning to come London soon so I may get to meet him. However, I don't know he is nit bad looking he is alright. But I just don't know really. Should I give him a chance and see him or should I not, thinking that I will meet someone in real life one day. ???? please share your views with me

If you do visit, go with a friend. You can't trust strangers like that. Also, keep talking and get to know him more. Whatever his true intention is , it will show that way.

It could turn out great and you could keep contact but, it is best to be safe. And obviously make sure you are in a public environment .

Just consider these when you do give him a chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending