The Student Room Group

Bath Uni Admissions Office Parents' thread

We have created this thread so that parents can ask any questions they may have about the university application process or university life. This thread will be checked regularly by one of our admissions officers, as well as by some of our current students.

We will be promoting this thread to parents at our Open Days, but are happy to answer any questions parents may have regardless of which universities their children are considering applying for.

Don’t forget that students can ask any questions they may have about applying to study at Bath in our Official Representative Thread in the Bath forum on The Student Room.
Reply 1
My daughter is applying for the physical activity and health course. She applied back in November and has waited, waited and waited..... What concerns her is a friend on her current course at college applied after her but has been given an offer. Does this mean she is in the "maybe " pile? She is fretting about this as she has her heart set on Bath. As time goes on does her chances of getting an offer dwindle? Or is it no news is good news?
Reply 2
Original post by Waffle1
My daughter is applying for the physical activity and health course. She applied back in November and has waited, waited and waited..... What concerns her is a friend on her current course at college applied after her but has been given an offer. Does this mean she is in the "maybe " pile? She is fretting about this as she has her heart set on Bath. As time goes on does her chances of getting an offer dwindle? Or is it no news is good news?

Update - offer received today (on her 18th Birthday!) to say she is over the moon is the understatement of the year!
Reply 3
Original post by Waffle1
Update - offer received today (on her 18th Birthday!) to say she is over the moon is the understatement of the year!

Congrats to her (and you :smile: )!
Original post by Waffle1

Hi,

Congratulations to your daughter on her offer! I'm a second year student here, so if you or your daughter have any questions about Bath, just quote me!

Tim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending