The Student Room Group

uncomfortable sex

so about 2 months ago i lost my virginity to my boyfriend and we've been having sex since. i enjoy it but i still find that the entrance to my vagina feels really tight and therefore uncomfortable during sex. it's like a burning/stretching feeling which stops me from fully enjoying it as it kinda hurts. not sure what to do as we use plenty of lube and i'm always super aroused but the tightness feeling is still there. is there anything else that can help with this or is it something that just goes with time? really annoying as i want to fully enjoy sex!!
Original post by Anonymous
so about 2 months ago i lost my virginity to my boyfriend and we've been having sex since. i enjoy it but i still find that the entrance to my vagina feels really tight and therefore uncomfortable during sex. it's like a burning/stretching feeling which stops me from fully enjoying it as it kinda hurts. not sure what to do as we use plenty of lube and i'm always super aroused but the tightness feeling is still there. is there anything else that can help with this or is it something that just goes with time? really annoying as i want to fully enjoy sex!!

Seems like it is too tight. One thing that would help is to use an object (like a dildo?) to practice penetration to stretch your vagina's entrance. I know is sounds weird but I'm being serious. Because when you have sex after foreplay the guy just sticks the penis and starts thrusting which won't help much and potentially cause damage. I had phimosis (I'm a guy) and I had to practice pulling back my foreskin for a couple of months before it became loose enough to be pulled all the way back. As I said I'm a guy so I can't help much on this matter.

if you're fully aroused why do you need to use lots of lube lol ? you're vagina should be bareeeeee wet
Reply 3
Just concentrate some foreplay on stretching the entrance. So have him finger you using scissoring motions. It takes a bit for the entrance to adjust to being stretched and if you just go straight for it, your body doesn't have the time to do so which makes it feel a bit uncomfortable.

I know you may THINK you're super aroused, and mentally you might well be, but sometimes it takes a bit of time for your vagina t catch up with your brain, i you know what I mean. Continue using lube, which is really good, but then also get your partner to take more time for foreplay, start with one finger, then add another to slightly stretch the vaginal opening, BEFORE sex. Apparently you should have around 45 minutes of foreplay BEFORE sex, so maybe you guys are rushing into the actual penis-into-vagina part. Hope this helps!
dude are you for real? you can get aroused and horny but not be wet. its the same for the opposite notion: sometimes guys get hard without being horny and girls get wet for no reason. sexual stimulus doesnt always make your body respond and sometimes it does even when you dont want it to. its called arousal non-concordance

if you're fully aroused why do you need to use lots of lube lol ? you're vagina should be bareeeeee wet

Quick Reply

Latest