The Student Room Group

Dating apps

Hey,

Just a quick question. So I joined a few dating apps, Tinder, Bumble and the like. I have got a few matches. Now and then a girl will message first and every time this has happened (3 times a girl messaged first) I have replied and she then blocks me.

I don't just write a one word answer or be rude. I answer a question if they ask and I don't send stupid pictures. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them or can fathom why.
What is bumble :laugh:
Reply 2
Idk, it happened to me once. She sent a gif, I replied with 'hello, how are you' and then she unmatches.
Reply 3
Original post by Supernova91

Imagine tinder but the woman has to message first.
Original post by GingerJoe
Imagine tinder but the woman has to message first.

couldn't possibly :colone:
Reply 5
Be funny and creative but not desperate is what people say. Maybe ask something specific to her profile, not something generic like "how was your weekend?"

Some dating app which requires the girl to message first... Quite limited on the free version I heard.

Original post by Thomazo
Idk, it happened to me once. She sent a gif, I replied with 'hello, how are you' and then she unmatches.

Because that's boring, imagine out of the hundreds of messages a girl gets how many of them are "hi", "hello", "how are you?", etc...
Original post by UWS

Some dating app which requires the girl to message first... Quite limited on the free version I heard.

U 'heard' huh :wink:
Reply 7
U 'heard' huh :wink:

I never installed it :tongue: My *ahem* friend tells me these things
Original post by UWS
I never installed it :tongue: My *ahem* friend tells me these things

I've heard you don't actually have to pay

:dontknow:
Dating apps are lame, my friend. Go meet women in real life. :smile:
Reply 10
I agree but I work long hours and odd shifts. I work too much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending