The Student Room Group

Girls would you date guy A or guy B

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scitty
Going to give you some advice: the biggest turn off I've found is people who complain that no one wants to date them, or who get petty and jealous when others "get the girl". It's not attractive at all. If anything, it screams that you see girls only as a prize to be won in a competition. I get it - you're lonely, everyone seems to be in a relationship, you want a confidante and someone intimate to hang out with - and you'll find that, if you stop trying so hard, and let things take their natural course.

If I was a girl and had to choose between Guy A - a guy who seems to think he's entitled to a date because he's "not like other men", and is hung up on comparing himself to others (and putting them down to big himself up) - or Guy B - who just gets on with life, has fun, and doesn't complain about not getting any - B would be the winner.

You can't assume that all guys who aren't nerds are arrogant :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:s who would cheat at the drop of a feather and you would never ever - because that only makes you seem like the arrogant :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.

You're young. You'll find someone. And it'll happen when you're least expecting it it did for me. And my partner's self-deprecation at the beginning almost put me off and broke us up, because when you complain no one will date you or claim people only date X,Y,Z men, you make it sound an awful lot like who you end up dating is just someone you're with for the sake of a relationship, rather than because you genuinely care and love them. And no one wants to be made to feel like a prop, or someone's desperate grab at the first thing that came along.

Chin up. High school sucks, and when you've matured a little and carved out your own path, things WILL fall into place. :smile:

as i said before i go college and the other guys in my course who do drugs even get girls yet me who is caring cant get someone
Original post by Anonymous
Lmao, you just literally said that you are under 18 on your previous posts. Your posts also demonstrate that you are still very immature.

yeah i am not immature actually
yeah i am not immature actually

And I'm from mars.
I really don't know why instagram popularity would even be a deciding factor in choosing a potential partner. Am I one of the only people who doesn't use instagram/give a s**t about it?
Guy A, no contest.

WTF is Kahoot? Maybe I am too old.

Instagram is a load of shite.

So, is guy A single? :wink:

indeed he is
A obvs
Would honestly want Guy A but I have a nasty habit of falling for Guy B 😑
It nerd :colondollar:
dip your fingers in both and see which ones best

Quick Reply

Latest