The Student Room Group

Open uni or university of London international?

Hello everyone,

I've recently started access to HE course in Business and management,

I'm now in two mind which university to study in after finishing my access to HE course, I'm planning to study BSc in accounting in finance

I need advice from you guys which one of those two Uni should I study in?

Regards
Original post by nihadbibani
Hello everyone,

I've recently started access to HE course in Business and management,

I'm now in two mind which university to study in after finishing my access to HE course, I'm planning to study BSc in accounting in finance

I need advice from you guys which one of those two Uni should I study in?

Regards

You didn't need to do an Access course if you were planning on doing a distance learning degree with the OU or the University of London. How come you're not considering going to a conventional physical university?

London is cheaper and the brand name is probably a bit better, but you get much less academic support - are you a good independent learner?
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
You didn't need to do an Access course if you were planning on doing a distance learning degree with the OU or the University of London. How come you're not considering going to a conventional physical university?

London is cheaper and the brand name is probably a bit better, but you get much less academic support - are you a good independent learner?

I only had GSCE so l had to do access to HE to go to uni,
I'm working full time so l can't conventional physical uni.
Yes l'm doing well with my HE course now

But you didn't need to do an Access course, the Open University has no entry requirements at all and the University of London International Programme will usually accept applicants with just GCSEs.
Reply 4
Original post by Snufkin
But you didn't need to do an Access course, the Open University has no entry requirements at all and the University of London International Programme will usually accept applicants with just GCSEs.

No they don't, Read their requirements, I've applied last year and they told me l don't meet their minimum requirements.
Reply 5

Do you live/work in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No they don't, Read their requirements, I've applied last year and they told me l don't meet their minimum requirements.

http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/lse/bsc-accounting-finance#requirements
Reply 7
Don't know why but they asked me for access to HE course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending