The Student Room Group

Randomest things someone said to you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lmaooome
mine is 5 letters yet people feel the need to invent new ones when pronouncing my name

legit though- mine called a name made up by her for a year- i gave up correcting her

Spoiler

I really hope he was joking lol. Though tbf most of the guys I knew at school would make weird jokes like that.
mine is 5 letters yet people feel the need to invent new ones when pronouncing my name

Mine is very simple to say - but god, the way people spell it you'd think they'd never been to school :lol:
"I like how you drink water out your bottle, can you teach me?"

How can I teach someone to drink water :rofl: I had a laughing fit when they asked me :lol:
Original post by SGHD26716
That's not true though. They speak white.

Meanwhile, in Pakistan, Muslim is the most popular language.

Really? wow! interesting. I wonder what they speak in Africa

I'm sure I'm right in saying that in Israel they speak Jew and in America they speak Christian
That's not true though. They speak white.

Meanwhile, in Pakistan, Muslim is the most popular language.

your sarcasm :toofunny: you're hilarious omg
Reply 46
Original post by kaushikp
Really? wow! interesting. I wonder what they speak in Africa

I'm sure I'm right in saying that in Israel they speak Jew and in America they speak Christian

I think they speak Guns in America
Someone said this to me on the bus.

Spoiler

I think they speak Guns in America

I think America is bilingual. they have guns and kfc listed as their official languages.

Any immigrant who refuses to integrate and learn those languages will be force fed kfc then shot with a Glock
Reply 49
Original post by kaushikp
I think America is bilingual. they have guns and kfc listed as their official languages.

Any immigrant who refuses to integrate and learn those languages will be force fed kfc then shot with a Glock

"Shot with a Glock"

Has a nice ring to it.
Reply 50
I went to Download Festival in 2012 when I was 15. I was in a crowd at one point in between bands playing and some guy near me randomly grabbed my arm and asked if I'd stolen his phone, threatening to squeeze/rip my balls off or something like that. I just said I didn't have it, turned my pocket out showing him my phone (which was a crappy Nokia at that point incidentally) and then we thankfully got separated lol.
I dont knoe but oncr a wpman in a mobility scooter randomly ran over my foot
Not that random because I was working in a primary school and that day we were learning about the world, but some of the questions I got from the kids (4/5 years old) surprised me.

'How does the moon get out?'
'Why does it have to be dark?'

Thought they were good questions!
A black man offered me and my friends some Quality Street chocolate out of a box at a McDonalds inside a shopping centre. He asked everyone else too.
Original post by Skill Twix
Someone said this to me on the bus.

Spoiler

really?

Spoiler

Original post by CleverSquirrel
legit though- mine called a name made up by her for a year- i gave up correcting her

Spoiler

tthis one teacher was just off it she called my name wrong during the register I correct her and she's like oh ok and says it wrong again like are you highhh????

same same b
tthis one teacher was just off it she called my name wrong during the register I correct her and she's like oh ok and says it wrong again like are you highhh????

same same b

i gave up correcting them, it never worked fml
No, he seemed mentally ill and obviously mamma told me not to take candy from strangers
Original post by elforjg02
really?

Spoiler

Yes. It creeped me out tbh.

Spoiler

Some homeless person patted me on the shoulder a few years ago after I gave him some money and he urged me to become a barrister (because he had formerly been a judge).

Quick Reply

Latest