The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

My place is confirmed even though i didn't fulfil the requirements

Hello guys. Yesterday, my Tracking has been updated and it Congratulated me saying that my place at the university has been confirmed and verified. I am wondering if everyone has got this email and if it also applies to me, as i am missing 10 UCAS points to go to the university. I am a little confused and do not want to celebrate this until it's for sure. I have contacted the University in advance to tell them that i may be missing 10 points due to some difficulties that were caused in College.Thank you for the help!
Only missing the offer by 10 UCAS points isn't often a big deal. They'll have places still available on the course, you have them down as first choice but only just missed the offer. It's a no brainer that they'll have chosen to still have you :smile:
Northampton
Reply 2
Original post by Strawberry68
Only missing the offer by 10 UCAS points isn't often a big deal. They'll have places still available on the course, you have them down as first choice but only just missed the offer. It's a no brainer that they'll have chosen to still have you :smile:

Thank you for the quick help, i can now rejoice! :smile:
It's likely they determined although you were a "near miss" they still wished to take you on for various reasons (other aspects of you application, a predicted shortfall of suitably qualified applicants later in the cycle etc, etc). In either case, if track has been updated you can breathe a sigh of relief and then commence celebrations :tongue:
Hiya, yes admissions will often still confirm places if you haven't quite hit your offer, so I wouldn't worry and congratulations!

:biggrin:
Reply 5
Thank you the help everyone, i really appreciate it, it helped me out a lot! :smile:
No problem. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending