The Student Room Group

Cheating on two girls on tsr...playing on my conscience

I'm currently cheating on two girls that are here on TSR.

I have two accounts and I'm seeing one on each account. I have exchanged numbers with both girls and I'm currently in the process of seeing one of them. The other one we are planning to meet up around October-ish. I don't want to stop speaking to both of them because I want to know how they're like in person before I commit to something slightly more serious.

I just am a bit wary, am I doing something inherently bad that I should tell both of them, or should I just play it cool until I meet both of them so I can make my decision for good?

It's a bit addictive too, I feel tempted to create another account to start talking to more girls, to open up my pool of potential girlfriends. I'm not sure what to do here.

Scroll to see replies

Ffs
Reply 3
@elforjg02 @ClearSky
Here we go again

I hope you get catfished.
Tell them both, stop doing it to both and start scratch properly
Original post by Hamoody
@elforjg02 @ClearSky
Here we go again

oh shi*t :facepalm:
"I have two accounts and I'm seeing one on each account. I have exchanged numbers with both girls and I'm currently in the process of seeing one of them. The other one we are planning to meet up around October-ish. I don't want to stop speaking to both of them because I want to know how they're like in person before I commit to something slightly more serious. "

mad you just gave yourself away going annon won't help you now rip
mayyyn just STOP already...
Reply 9
Original post by hamzakalinle
"I have two accounts and I'm seeing one on each account. I have exchanged numbers with both girls and I'm currently in the process of seeing one of them. The other one we are planning to meet up around October-ish. I don't want to stop speaking to both of them because I want to know how they're like in person before I commit to something slightly more serious. "

mad you just gave yourself away going annon won't help you now rip

It's cool because that's the wrong date anyway haha.
These
Silly
Original post by AndrewSCO
Tell them both, stop doing it to both and start scratch properly

Given the amount of probabilities on here, chances are one of them are a catfish.

So it increases my chances of landing a proper gf if I just string both of them along?
Threads
Need
Reply 15
Girls can have more than one profile too...
@AryanGh Here we have another useful thread.
To
Stop :doh:
What if those two girls are the same person with two accounts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending