The Student Room Group

What does it mean if a girl is looking at you then instantly looks away?

I was walking past a girl and had a feeling she was looking at me so I looked at her but as soon as we had eye contact she looked away, with no facial expressions. What does this mean?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was walking past a girl and had a feeling she was looking at me so I looked at her but as soon as we had eye contact she looked away, with no facial expressions. What does this mean?

She was day dreaming staring into space but then realised she was accidentally staring at you.

Doesn't mean anything.
She didn't want to be caught slipping.
I get that this is gonna be like another post that people are gonna make fun of because it's in 'relationships' and it ends with 'What does this mean?' . But if you are looking for a serious answer then like I can say from personal experience, I look at my crush sometimes and if we make eye contact I look away pretty quick. I find her so pretty and so I cant really help it, but I look away because I don't want her to know I was looking lol, maybe she likes you but it probably depends on how frequently this happens. Or it could mean that she just didn't want to make eye contact, idk.
Reply 4
> When a girl makes eye contact with you for more than 0.5 seconds
> "She wants me"
Original post by Anonymous

She wants you.
Ahh maybe not
It can be either nothing at all or casual interest. There's no way of knowing without actually asking her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending