The Student Room Group

Should I sleep with my first cousin?

I'm 17, he's 18. I haven't seen him for about 8 years, I saw him yesterday at a family event. His parents told him I was gay during the event (in usual family chat, my dad told them). He came up to me near the end and asked if it was true and I said yes, he said he was bicurious and wanted to do stuff with a guy (he never has before) and gave me his number. If he hadn't come up to me I would have come up to him and asked for it without knowing he was bicurious, to chance it.

We've been texting today, he's really up for having sex with me, he's quite hot. He said he wants to do it with a guy before he starts uni, I live in London and he's going to a London uni and said if he likes it he'd want to do it with me again, a lot. He wants to meet tomorrow, should I?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glassapple
I'm 17, he's 18. I haven't seen him for about 8 years, I saw him yesterday at a family event. His parents told him I was gay during the event (in usual family chat, my dad told them). He came up to me near the end and asked if it was true and I said yes, he said he was bicurious and wanted to do stuff with a guy and gave me his number.

We've been texting today, he's really up for having sex with me. He's quite hot and I wouldn't be apprehensive at about it if he wasn't my first cousin (though it's just a tiny thing). He said he wants to do it with a guy before he starts uni, he's going to a London uni and said if he likes it he'd want to do it with me again, a lot. He wants to meet tomorrow, should I?

Mate...

Spoiler

No. That is incest.
Original post by Becky2110
No. That is incest.

It's legal to have sex with cousins.
Reply 4
I really wouldn't advise it.
You might not see it as a problem but I'm pretty certain your family would. If as you say your already cause for family chat then this will just add more problems.
Reply 5
It's legal to have sex with cousins.

it's also legal to stick your willy in an exhaust pipe, doesn't mean it's normal behaviour.

if you wanna do it then do, it's weird though. if your family find out then expect fireworks.
i suppose if its consensual...but might be weird if other family members find out
Attachment not found
Original post by Moura
it's also legal to stick your willy in an exhaust pipe, doesn't mean it's normal behaviour.

if you wanna do it then do, it's weird though. if your family find out then expect fireworks.

I haven't seen him for 8 years though, it's not like I see him all the time. Do you think my family would make a big deal about it if they found out (we're not planning on deliberately telling them)? He's moving to the same city I'm in for uni next week, so we could see a lot of each other if we wanted.
(edited 6 years ago)
Degenerate.
Reply 10
Why do you need permission from us?
Big no no.
If the family finds out, there'll be some.... awkward family gatherings, to say the least. Just because your cousin is handsome doesn't mean you should be having sex with him.

And, all things aside, it's your cousin. Aren't you slightly weirded out by the fact that you're having relations with a relative? Even if you aren't, I know your other family members will be.
Reply 12
Original post by UWS
Why do you need permission from us?

lmfao
Original post by Pidge Gunderson
Big no no.
If the family finds out, there'll be some.... awkward family gatherings, to say the least. Just because your cousin is handsome doesn't mean you should be having sex with him.

And, all things aside, it's your cousin. Aren't you slightly weirded out by the fact that you're having relations with a relative? Even if you aren't, I know your other family members will be.

It doesn't bother me that we're related, he's hot and really up for it. What do you think our family would say if they found out (though obviously we're not going to tell them deliberately)?
x

It is legal, so it is up to you and your cousin. I personally would not have sex with a family member anyway, but do what you think is right.

Original post by Becky2110
No. That is incest.

As far as I understand they have the same gender, so no incest. Oh, and by the way sex between cousins is allowed.
It doesn't bother me that we're related, he's hot and really up for it. What do you think our family would say if they found out (though obviously we're not going to tell them deliberately)?

It'd look pretty bad for the family if two related people were having sexual relations. I think your family would definitely be weirded out, and it'd cause awkward situations down the line.

So yeah, it'd be bad if they found out
Do you have any siblings? Would you want their children sleeping with yours? If the answers no, then don't do it. How will your parents feel about a nephew having sex with their son?
Go for it. It'll be a bit of family banter.
do it, just dont ever tell family.
you'll be doing him a favour by helping him discover his sexuality and you also get laid
Original post by Kallisto

As far as I understand they have the same gender, so no incest. Oh, and by the way sex between cousins is allowed.

It's legal but it still counts as incest, according internet searches.

Original post by cloudyeyes
do it, just dont ever tell family. you'll be doing him a favour by helping him discover his sexuality and you also get laid
I think I'm going to do it, he says if he likes it we can do it all the time as he's moving to my city next week. He says he's happy to get a train and meet me tomorrow (he doesn't live very far away at the moment). I'm not telling my parents about it.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending