The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pain and suffering?, Oh dear I look forward to your article in the Daily Mail along with the obligatory compensation sad face
Reply 21
Original post by ostara1
I am very polite, I will not be troll like you, but I am kindly asking you to not get involve my thread any more please, you are not helpful, you are indeed very abusive and aggressive. if you cannot give me advise, please stop commenting my thread.

Oh do hush up. They're a business like any other, and are perfectly within their rights to tell you where to go. Those who have committed fraud before are not generally accepted for a loan, for obvious reasons.

The media will laugh you out the building if you actually persue this. What exactly is unfair about the situation? Why should you be loaned money? You might not like it, but it's the cold hard truth, so suck it up.
Reply 22
Original post by IWMTom
Oh do hush up. They're a business like any other, and are perfectly within their rights to tell you where to go. Those who have committed fraud before are not generally accepted for a loan, for obvious reasons.

The media will laugh you out the building if you actually persue this. What exactly is unfair about the situation? Why should you be loaned money? You might not like it, but it's the cold hard truth, so suck it up.

I have never take loans, credit cards and I am not anticipating to take it in the coming ten years, so I am not bother whether they put me on CIFAS or any other place, but what bothers me is the injustice, which I will never accept, seriously you are more than idiot, I am still very polite and will ask you one more time please stop commenting on my thread. you are not welcome on my thread, please respect me and leave me alone.
Reply 23
Original post by ostara1

I have never take loans, credit cards and I am not anticipating to take it in the coming ten years, so I am not bother whether they put me on CIFAS or any other place, but what bothers me is the injustice, which I will never accept, seriously you are more than idiot, I am still very polite and will ask you one more time please stop commenting on my thread. you are not welcome on my thread, please respect me and leave me alone.

What injustice...? You haven't even told is what you've done beyond a vague possibility that it was related to moderately serious fraud.

I reiterate, why should you be given a loan? Think very hard about this one.
Reply 24
Original post by IWMTom
What injustice...? You haven't even told is what you've done beyond a vague possibility that it was related to moderately serious fraud.

I reiterate, why should you be given a loan? Think very hard about this one.

I only asked you one simple question, how fair is the SFE appeal department?.
Original post by ostara1
The reason I am choosing to speak to the media is I want to show the injustice and unfairness, and I would like to clarify how they're abusing the power. I cannot illustrate by words the pain and agony I went thorough since I have been noticed. I was with journalist yesterday everyone I show my case is in surprise, I am just only waiting the decision from the appeal department. then I will speak to the national media.

You would have been better off taking proper advice and putting your effort into your appeal. You refuse to tell anyone what its about other than supposedly they have been unfair, but I doubt you understand the rules by which they make a decision.

If you wont tell, then how can you expect advice about your chances? Its perfectly fine if rather illogical. Hope for your sake your appeal was well written but am not optimistic.
Reply 26
Original post by 999tigger
You would have been better off taking proper advice and putting your effort into your appeal. You refuse to tell anyone what its about other than supposedly they have been unfair, but I doubt you understand the rules by which they make a decision.

If you wont tell, then how can you expect advice about your chances? Its perfectly fine if rather illogical. Hope for your sake your appeal was well written but am not optimistic.

Do not worry about my appeal, I sent a proper and well composed appeal with dozens of evidences, but I am not sure how fair is the SFE appeal department.
Reply 27
Original post by ostara1

Fair in what regard?! They'll look over the evidence, and see if they made a mistake in the original assessment - no more, no less.
Reply 28
Original post by IWMTom
Fair in what regard?! They'll look over the evidence, and see if they made a mistake in the original assessment - no more, no less.

You gave me a descent advise now, that is what I wanted from them, I wish they will look the evidences, that is the only thing I want them to do, thank you by the way.
Reply 29
Original post by ostara1

You gave me a descent advise now, that is what I wanted from them, I wish they will look the evidences, that is the only thing I want them to do, thank you by the way.

If you had a pre-existing fraud marker, your "evidence" probably won't change a thing - it'll still be declined.
Reply 30
Original post by IWMTom
If you had a pre-existing fraud marker, your "evidence" probably won't change a thing - it'll still be declined.

what do you mean pre-existed fraud marker?
Reply 31
Original post by ostara1
what do you mean pre-existed fraud marker?

Oh for goodness sake... Do you have a CIFAS marker or not?
Reply 32
Original post by IWMTom
Oh for goodness sake... Do you have a CIFAS marker or not?

From whom?
Reply 33
Original post by ostara1
From whom?

:facepalm: Do you know what CIFAS is...?
Original post by ostara1

I suspect there is no satisfactory answer anyone can give here, because if we say 'very fair indeed' you will not believe it, especially if you lose your appeal. it's a pointless question to ask, or answer because you have entirely pre-judged the whole situation, as evidenced by your contempt for previous processes that have found against you.

What answer do you want? People who are intransigent in their mindset (as you demonstrate you are) and who lose their case automatically say the process wasn't fair, didn't consider their paperwork, lost papers etc.
Reply 35
Original post by IWMTom
:facepalm: Do you know what CIFAS is...?

CIFAS is the fraud prevention service, do you mean if the CFS recorded my details on CIFAS, then I will not be removed even, if I win the appeal?
Reply 36
Original post by ostara1
CIFAS is the fraud prevention service, do you mean if the CFS recorded my details on CIFAS, then I will not be removed even, if I win the appeal?

If you committed fraud on your initial application, how would you win an appeal. Good lord your situation is confusing because you refuse to explain anything.
Reply 37
Original post by ostara1

One would imagine it is very fair in the instances where it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that they made an error. However, from the rather vague details you have given it comes across that they likely have a rather good reason to suspect you have been up to ill-deeds and thus it is rather unlikely they will over turn their decision.
It does boil down very simply though, if you have genuinely done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law and are beyond repute your name should be exonerated. If however they deem you are of dubious repute you'll likely be funding your own studies.
Reply 38
Original post by IWMTom
If you committed fraud on your initial application, how would you win an appeal. Good lord your situation is confusing because you refuse to explain anything.

kkk, I did not commit any fraud at all whatsoever, what is so shambolic is that, they do not have any ground or evidence that I committed a fraud, to commit a fraud their must be evidence that you did it right, how can you proof something you have not done, that is the reason I am still amused and I was in shock situation.
Reply 39
Original post by ostara1
kkk, I did not commit any fraud at all whatsoever, what is so shambolic is that, they do not have any ground or evidence that I committed a fraud, to commit a fraud their must be evidence that you did it right, how can you proof something you have not done, that is the reason I am still amused and I was in shock situation.

So what happened... If you don't tell us, we can't advise...

Latest

Trending

Trending