The Student Room Group

Girl is confusing me

I told this girl I liked her the other day but she said she wouldn't want anything serious with me but since then she's been constantly messaging me about going out sometime or calling me 'babes' what I don't understand is why has she only started doing this after I told her I liked her as before she was less talkative and didn't really want to go out
If you like her then go out with her to the cinema or something. If she keeps messaging you then she obviously is interested and is testing how you act. Be confident and flirty and romantic. Be like a brooding mysterious romantic and confident character like you see in films for example twilight. I know it sounds stupid but she will love it and be really impressed.
Original post by Anonymous
I told this girl I liked her the other day but she said she wouldn't want anything serious with me but since then she's been constantly messaging me about going out sometime or calling me 'babes' what I don't understand is why has she only started doing this after I told her I liked her as before she was less talkative and didn't really want to go out

Then talk about her going out with you and actually arrange something and see what happens, if she changes her mind then just leave it and maybe don't bother messaging her again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending