The Student Room Group

Boyfriend troubles...

Scroll to see replies

Weird behaviour
Original post by Stoleyourgirl
Maybe he doesn't want you seeing the pictures he likes of different girls lol

He is just insecure. Men do just like women. Its hard to explain to someone that its just electronic digit and isn't real as most of this generation believe it is 'real life'.

You could just go over to his place and do him. That would make him happy then agree to delete all social media.

Alternatively just get another boyfriend or ask him if he wants another girlfriend. Be practical about it. It will pass.
I don't have instagram lol

Original post by Anonymous
it's quite simple he already said it
he doesn't like seeing other guys flirting with you/telling you youre fit he obviously gets a bit a jealous which is fine he hasn't made a massive deal of it or BANNED you from instagram he just unfollowed so he doesn't have to deal with it.

completely reasonable if you ask me...

also this
Reply 23
My boyfriend unfollowed me on instagram because he said I wanted attention and didn’t like seeing people saying I was beautiful...
:/

What's your instagram?
Original post by CoffeeGeek
Oh no it's the end of the world.

you rude, rude boy :catfight:
No listen everyone, the worst part isnt the unfollowing, its that I can see he is liking other girls pictures that potentially want him and I just think that’s weird... its the 21st century and these things do mean something to people?
Fair enough tbh he’s jealous
No listen everyone, the worst part isnt the unfollowing, its that I can see he is liking other girls pictures that potentially want him and I just think that’s weird... its the 21st century and these things do mean something to people?

The combination of that is weird. It means he wants to hide something from you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending