I was 15 with a 19 y/o

21 with a 39

23 with 54.

And mostly go on dates with 30-40s.

Scroll to see replies

Do you have daddy issues?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have daddy issues?

Omg no 😄 I just like older men at the end of the day. Far more experienced and gentlemanly. I never said I haven't dated a man from my generation...
Original post by Salt Queen
Omg no 😄 I just like older men at the end of the day. Far more experienced and gentlemanly. I never said I haven't dated a man from my generation...

You didn’t mention any in your original post.

What’s so attractive about a older man, divorced with children baggage or are you a gold digger?
Banged a 38 year old when I was 22, that's the oldest. Biggest age gap in terms of being younger than me was an 18 year old when I was 25, I'd never date/go out with someone that age but it was just sex.
You didn’t mention any in your original post.

What’s so attractive about a older man, divorced with children baggage or are you a gold digger?

I already told you why. Just answer the question or go away 😒

And come out of anon.
And fyi the boyfriend I had who gave me the most money was the youngest I ever had since I turned 20.
I'm was 14 with 15 year old...

Now I'm 15 with a 19 year old too :smile:

I have always been into older guys. Maybe it's my height (I'm 5'8")
Reply 8
I'm 23, she's 20.

I wouldn't say that :lol: I used to be such a gentleman when I was younger, I'm a complete c*** now :rofl:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Banged a 38 year old when I was 22, that's the oldest. Biggest age gap in terms of being younger than me was an 18 year old when I was 25, I'd never date/go out with someone that age but it was just sex.

Oh. I didn't know you posted :colondollar:

And ok. Wow. Lol. I can't be a hypocrite about you having sex with a girl who's 18 since men their 20s and older asked me out when I was even younger than 18.
Never been in a relationship but my biggest age gap would probably be 3 years.
I'm was 14 with 15 year old...

Now I'm 15 with a 19 year old too :smile:

I have always been into older guys. Maybe it's my height (I'm 5'8":wink:

I've always just noticed that older guys including as a teenager respected my opinion and thoughts and needs more. Guys my age have always been hasty and pushy with low standards. I can actually sit down and speak to an older man without him "friendzoning" me.
Oh. I didn't know you posted :colondollar:

And ok. Wow. Lol. I can't be a hypocrite about you having sex with a girl who's 18 since men their 20s and older asked me out when I was even younger than 18.

Hi :biggrin:

Yeah as I said (cause I know you love that phrase :biggrin:) relationships and spending time with younger girls is all a bit weird, this one was one I pulled in a club and she told me she was 18 in the cab back to her place, I actually didn't believe her cause she looked older so I made her show me her ID :lol: She was really hot and I was really horny so I didn't even think of turning down the sex, NGL :h:
I wouldn't say that :lol: I used to be such a gentleman when I was younger, I'm a complete c*** now :rofl:

I agree with your last point :teehee:

And I honestly do believe that older men are generally more laid back and chill because of low testosterone, seriously. So it means he's more slowed down and his general idea of fun is not what it most likely was when he was half his age. Especially these days, 20 somethings and younger are as you said c*nts. I want a middle aged man most of the time because on a Friday night he doesn't feel this desperate need to go out clubbing and "getting turnt" and stupidness he just cracks open a book or talks to me in front of the tv :daydreaming: of course I'm open to men my age who are like this but I barely can find them unless they're geeks.
I agree with your last point :teehee:

And I honestly do believe that older men are generally more laid back and chill because of low testosterone, seriously. So it means he's more slowed down and his general idea of fun is not what it most likely was when he was half his age. Especially these days, 20 somethings and younger are as you said c*nts. I want a middle aged man most of the time because on a Friday night he doesn't feel this desperate need to go out clubbing and "getting turnt" and stupidness he just cracks open a book or talks to me in front of the tv :daydreaming:

Ahh, see, I've just started testosterone replacement so I'm gonna be test-fuelled for the rest of my life, most likely :biggrin: With that said, I'm not into clubbing anymore. I used to go every weekend and I got totally sick of it by the time I was like 24. Haven't really been in the last couple years.
Hi :biggrin:

Yeah as I said (cause I know you love that phrase :biggrin:) relationships and spending time with younger girls is all a bit weird, this one was one I pulled in a club and she told me she was 18 in the cab back to her place, I actually didn't believe her cause she looked older so I made her show me her ID :lol: She was really hot and I was really horny so I didn't even think of turning down the sex, NGL :h:

😂😂😂 you're so annoying!!

Yes I understand, you got duped lol I've done my share of convincing men I was older. But it can be dangerous.
😂😂😂 you're so annoying!!

Yes I understand, you got duped lol I've done my share of convincing men I was older. But it can be dangerous.

m8 don't get rude :colonhash:

Oh yeah, I almost took a 15 year old home when I was 21 :rofl: Not intentionally of course and thankfully I found out before it was too late. I could have sworn she was at least 18 and I was chatting away, I was definitely in there... but I dunno, it was just the things she was talking about and the way she was talking that I slowly got the impression that she was younger than she looked. So I asked her and she said she was 18... I looked at her like I sorta knew she might be lying and she was like "I am, honest!" so I asked her to show me her ID cause I don't know many 18 year olds who are into Justin Bieber and whatever TV program she was on about... so she showed me it and it was so obviously not her in the photo :rofl: So I started laughing and asking how TF she got in with that and she fessed up. I was pissed off that she was potentially gonna sleep with me knowing she was underage, so I went up to the bouncer and said she just told me she was 15 so he should check her ID again and she got booted out :toofunny:
m8 don't get rude :colonhash:

Oh yeah, I almost took a 15 year old home when I was 21 :rofl: Not intentionally of course and thankfully I found out before it was too late. I could have sworn she was at least 18 and I was chatting away, I was definitely in there... but I dunno, it was just the things she was talking about and the way she was talking that I slowly got the impression that she was younger than she looked. So I asked her and she said she was 18... I looked at her like I sorta knew she might be lying and she was like "I am, honest!" so I asked her to show me her ID cause I don't know many 18 year olds who are into Justin Bieber and whatever TV program she was on about... so she showed me it and it was so obviously not her in the photo :rofl: So I started laughing and asking how TF she got in with that and she fessed up. I was pissed off that she was potentially gonna sleep with me knowing she was underage, so I went up to the bouncer and said she just told me she was 15 so he should check her ID again and she got booted out :toofunny:

You're trying to give me a heart attack I just know it 😑
Ahh, see, I've just started testosterone replacement so I'm gonna be test-fuelled for the rest of my life, most likely :biggrin: With that said, I'm not into clubbing anymore. I used to go every weekend and I got totally sick of it by the time I was like 24. Haven't really been in the last couple years.

What's testosterone replacement..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending