The Student Room Group

SAQ Question

So im filling out the SAQ and ive gotten to the section where it asks me to list topics covered in my A Levels so far.

As a further maths student i have completed and done exams for C1-3, M1,S1,FP1. I have also finished studying C4, M2,M3. As i have covered so many different topics in maths is it acceptable for me to list the modules i have done as opposed to each topic eg differentiation, intergration, centre of mass etc.

Thanks for ur help
Reply 1
Original post by Shaanv
So im filling out the SAQ and ive gotten to the section where it asks me to list topics covered in my A Levels so far.

As a further maths student i have completed and done exams for C1-3, M1,S1,FP1. I have also finished studying C4, M2,M3. As i have covered so many different topics in maths is it acceptable for me to list the modules i have done as opposed to each topic eg differentiation, intergration, centre of mass etc.

Thanks for ur help

You are asked for topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Doonesbury
You are asked for topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So do i put in as mnay topics as i can fit into the section for year 12 and 13, it isnt a big deal if i cant fit all of the topics?
Reply 3
Original post by Shaanv
So do i put in as mnay topics as i can fit into the section for year 12 and 13, it isnt a big deal if i cant fit all of the topics?

Yup. Just be brief.

You can see the examples in the guide:
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/saq.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending