The Student Room Group

I'm attending charity Halloween Welly walk tomorow, will they have to stamp my hand ?

I am going on a Halloween Welly walk tomorrow, it is at Sefton Park, Liverpool. Proceeds go to a cancer charity or something and this will be the first time I've been on a walk like this.

I booked the ticket on my phone so I guess they scan the barcode on my phone for my entry.
It turns out I will be going alone as I had arranged to meet up with some other people but unfortunately they are not able to attend tomorrow.

Anyway, It is a 2 miles walk. I just wondered what will happen if I wanted to leave the park but re enter, would they need to put a stamp on my hand ??

Thanks for any answers in advance

1508522193497-1979597558.jpg
Original post by Cleverboy1991
I am going on a Halloween Welly walk tomorrow, it is at Sefton Park, Liverpool. Proceeds go to a cancer charity or something and this will be the first time I've been on a walk like this.

I booked the ticket on my phone so I guess they scan the barcode on my phone for my entry.
It turns out I will be going alone as I had arranged to meet up with some other people but unfortunately they are not able to attend tomorrow.

Anyway, It is a 2 miles walk. I just wondered what will happen if I wanted to leave the park but re enter, would they need to put a stamp on my hand ??

Thanks for any answers in advance

1508522193497-1979597558.jpg

Just ask them on entry. Things like this are rarely sophisticated, they might let you use the ticket, have a simple stamp or just give you a token or ticket to show on re entry. It shouldnt be a problem.
Original post by 999tigger
Just ask them on entry. Things like this are rarely sophisticated, they might let you use the ticket, have a simple stamp or just give you a token or ticket to show on re entry. It shouldnt be a problem.

Well if they want to stamp my hand I'll just have to allow them to do so won't I?

And yes that is a scar on my hand, glass scar
Well if they want to stamp my hand I'll just have to allow them to do so won't I?

And yes that is a scar on my hand, glass scar

Didnt ask. the events of a similar nature ive been to its either just a ticket or a very basic inkpad stamp. You could always ring them, but I really doubt theres anything to be concerned about.
Didnt ask. the events of a similar nature ive been to its either just a ticket or a very basic inkpad stamp. You could always ring them, but I really doubt theres anything to be concerned about.

Well if they want to stamp my hand then I must allow them.
Also do you think it's okay for me to attend this Halloween welly walk alone tomorrow ?
Well if they want to stamp my hand then I must allow them.
Also do you think it's okay for me to attend this Halloween welly walk alone tomorrow ?

Its fine Toy might even make new friends. You dont always need other people to hold your hand or enjoy a night out.
Its fine Toy might even make new friends. You dont always need other people to hold your hand or enjoy a night out.

Thanks!

Do you think I should wear socks on my feet in the wellies or wear the wellies on my feet without socks?

It will be a 2 mile walk.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending