The Student Room Group

Guys, Girl A or Girl B?

Let's say you could choose between a girl who was like actress hot but a virgin and abit prissy and like stuck up and posh.

Would you rather have her "high maintenance" or an average ish girl, not fat or anything just average body face etc with small boobs, who was more sexually experienced and open for guys, down to earth, good at banter and knew how to please u in bed?
Reply 1
Whats the other choice?
Reply 2
with A being brunette and B being blonde?
Reply 3
It's your choice who you date, why are you asking us?

Don't see what the big deal with virginity. It's really down to personality and how well you click.
Reply 4
Original post by Asha_19
Whats the other choice?

ur not a guy
I like my girls posh and hot I’m afraid OP
Whatever option that isn't you
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
It's your choice who you date, why are you asking us?

Don't see what the big deal with virginity. It's really down to personality and how well you click.

:ninja:

Original post by Palmyra
I like my girls posh and hot I’m afraid OP

why posh?

Original post by Emerald777O
Whatever option that isn't you

No lesbians sorry :h:
What's wrong with dating a virgin? Are you wanting to actually date either girl A or B or just use her for your pleasure. If you're dating either girl shouldn't you want to get to know the person she is regardless of how hot she is, her virginal status or how well she can please you in bed. I don't think 'dating' is the term you're looking for.... you want someone hot because it makes you look good to be w/ such a girl and it doesn't hurt looking at an attractive face and you'd consider being with girl B not because you feel an attraction to her or her personally just she'd do well by you in bed.

So, this is really more about you (not the girl) and what you want.
Reply 9
Whoever is gonna treat me well xD Literally don't care about looks or sexual experience, neither of those are gonna help when you need somebody to support you through a hard time
"abit prissy and like stuck up and posh"
Tis shan't be a problem for me as I will sort her out. I believe in my skillz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Flip a coin for it?
Reply 12
This is oddly specific lol.
Original post by JDieMstr
"abit prissy and like stuck up and posh"
Tis shan't be a problem for me as I will sort her out. I believe in my skillz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I guess both bein virgins helps? :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
Let's say you could choose between a girl who was like actress hot but a virgin and abit prissy and like stuck up and posh.

Would you rather have her "high maintenance" or an average ish girl, not fat or anything just average body face etc with small boobs, who was more sexually experienced and open for guys, down to earth, good at banter and knew how to please u in bed?

I like average!
Original post by Anonymous

Only girls care about virgins, because they all want a guy who knows how to please them, because the guy does everything in bed anyway. They think that if a guy hasnt had sex, he doesnt know how to. Very wrong, trust me. I would date girl A because she's hot and i'll feel better knowing nobody's been inside her before. Plus i dont have a huge penis so even if shes tight its ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending