The Student Room Group

This girl told me she lied about why we broke up...

Got rid of this because i don't even care anymore.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amullai
Thanks lots of help man(or whatever gender you are). Cause that's the real issue i face.

I did put them in. They just didn't appear in the thread. Might be because i wasn't logged in when i typed it out but i doubt it.

Sorry, I was being a bit insensitive.
Reply 2
That fine. I'm just a little annoyed at the moment and i'm projecting onto stuff.
She's probably lesbian. Move on.
Reply 4
Original post by RedGiant
She's probably lesbian. Move on.

Personally doubt it. I mean why would she go out with me in the first place. She has had boyfriends in the past.
Original post by Amullai
Personally doubt it. I mean why would she go out with me in the first place. She has had boyfriends in the past.

Um maybe because she was trying to make her lesbian friend jealous? Although that sounds a little far-fetched...

Another theory is that she is really a boy but had a sex change so he was gay and now she's confronting herself/himself once again and wants to like girls, so wants a boyfriend whilst being a girl, is a gay girl?
Reply 6
Um maybe because she was trying to make her lesbian friend jealous? Although that sounds a little far-fetched...

Another theory is that she is really a boy but had a sex change so he was gay and now she's confronting herself/himself once again and wants to like girls, so wants a boyfriend whilst being a girl, is a gay girl?

Another possibility, that is much more likely, is that she just feels bad and wanted to tell so we can be friends.
Another one is that she likes me and realises she screwed up by lying and wants to try and correct things.

You're not helping but that thought is hilarious. But also incredibly unlikely.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amullai
Another possibility, that is much more likely, is that she just feels bad and wanted to tell so we can be friends.
Another one is that she likes me and realises she screwed up by lying and wants to try and correct things.

You're not helping but that thought is hilarious. But also incredibly unlikely.

After some thinking I've generated another theory.

You were really a gay person but the girl who was also gay didn't like you so she/he tried to be a lesbian, but didn't like that either. Then you decided you wanted to change and like girls, but couldn't because you already had plastic surgery. So you tried to like girls even though you're still gay and then the girl left you for another girl that is really a lesbian, but that turned out to be your sister who is also gay.

Disclaimer: I am not homophobic, I have nothing against gay or lesbian people :smile:
Reply 8
After some thinking I've generated another theory.

You were really a gay person but the girl who was also gay didn't like you so she/he tried to be a lesbian, but didn't like that either. Then you decided you wanted to change and like girls, but couldn't because you already had plastic surgery. So you tried to like girls even though you're still gay and then the girl left you for another girl that is really a lesbian, but that turned out to be your sister who is also gay.

Disclaimer: I am not homophobic, I have nothing against gay or lesbian people :smile:

Nice theory. It isn't helping my problem directly but at least i'm laughing.

I have a question do you think i'm making this up?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amullai
Nice theory. It isn't helping my problem directly but at least i'm laughing.

I have a question do you think i'm making this up?

No but I've seen hundreds of posts very similar to this. They all appear to go on about one girl like they are the daughter of god. After a while it is just hard to take these posts seriously.
Reply 10
No but I've seen hundreds of posts very similar to this. They all appear to go on about one girl like they are the daughter of god. After a while it is just hard to take these posts seriously.

Ok, I just have liked this girl since i started school (5 years).
I don't even know why i bothered to make the thread.
Hey stranger :smile: ,You should try to get over her. I don't reccomend having a (potentially) onesided relationship with someone. If she's showing signs of still liking you without you asking then maybe she does still like you. However I think that if she lied to you once she may do it again. And it's important to have a loyal relationship. You should try be distant with her for a while maybe, like don't talk to her first, let her start the conversation. Stop starting the texting conversations, you could sound a little desperate. Just send her small smiles or head nods. Try talk to other guys and girls, you might like someone else more than her? You can tell if she likes you if she tries to talk to you first, like as in start conversations and texts first.^^ Just a suggestion, hope I helped :smile:
Original post by Amullai
Ok, I just have liked this girl since i started school (5 years).
I don't even know why i bothered to make the thread.

I can kind of understand why you think they are all that, per se, but honestly the more time you spend running after someone, the more of your life you will waste. Life is too short to be pouring all your time and effort (and thoughts) into one person of the opposite gender. I'm not being rude or anything but you'll feel a lot better once you just let go of the past for just a minute and focus on what you want to do for yourself.
Reply 13
Original post by Heytherestranger
Hey stranger :smile: ,You should try to get over her. I don't reccomend having a (potentially) onesided relationship with someone. If she's showing signs of still liking you without you asking then maybe she does still like you. However I think that if she lied to you once she may do it again. And it's important to have a loyal relationship. You should try be distant with her for a while maybe, like don't talk to her first, let her start the conversation. Stop starting the texting conversations, you could sound a little desperate. Just send her small smiles or head nods. Try talk to other guys and girls, you might like someone else more than her? You can tell if she likes you if she tries to talk to you first, like as in start conversations and texts first.^^ Just a suggestion, hope I helped :smile:

Ok, thanks. I'm trying to i just find it hard.
Reply 14
I can kind of understand why you think they are all that, per se, but honestly the more time you spend running after someone, the more of your life you will waste. Life is too short to be pouring all your time and effort (and thoughts) into one person of the opposite gender. I'm not being rude or anything but you'll feel a lot better once you just let go of the past for just a minute and focus on what you want to do for yourself.

The problem i have is i have way to much spare time. All i do is study, talk to her and play some sport and games on my laptop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending