The Student Room Group

How to know if

A guy genuinely likes you so he wants to date you or a guy just wants to date you to show that he has a girlfriend, I.e. it’s just a title?
Original post by Anonymous
A guy genuinely likes you so he wants to date you or a guy just wants to date you to show that he has a girlfriend, I.e. it’s just a title?

By how much he shows you off - and if he's overly affectionate with you in front of his friends then that's not a great sign.
Shows genuine interest, if a guy just wants to be with you for status you will kind of sense it, they won’t really be emotionally there, if that makes sense (distant, not really interested unless they need/want something for their benefit). It’s a hard one to judge ngl 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
By how much he shows you off - and if he's overly affectionate with you in front of his friends then that's not a great sign.

Inb4 a feminist

Women are not objects..! :angry::biggrin:
I don't know any guys who 'just want to show off they have a girlfriend' if that helps. They might just want sex, but the priority of 'Show people they have a girlfriend' is practically non-existent.
Reply 5
I think when someone truly cares for you, they will try to be there for you through thick and thin
and they wouldn't ever put themselves in a position to lose you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending