The Student Room Group

Fellow learner drivers, do you feel intimidated by other drivers?

Hey fellow learners :tongue:

Have you ever experienced any hostility from other drivers while you have been out on the road practising? Or do you ever feel under pressure or intimidated by other drivers? I do at times, especially when stopping at traffic lights.
Not a learner anymore, but when I was I absolutely felt intimidated and still sometimes do. People are so inconsiderate on the road, especially of learner drivers. They forget that they once had to learn too!!
When I was learning, I was intimidated, but thankfully, no-one was rude towards me. All that hostility came afterwards. :lol: People can be *******s.

Original post by Rum Ham
Hey fellow learners :tongue:

Have you ever experienced any hostility from other drivers while you have been out on the road practising? Or do you ever feel under pressure or intimidated by other drivers? I do at times, especially when stopping at traffic lights.
Reply 3
Original post by Paracosm
Not a learner anymore, but when I was I absolutely felt intimidated and still sometimes do. People are so inconsiderate on the road, especially of learner drivers. They forget that they once had to learn too!!

This. A lot of people seem to forget that they were once a learner driver and that they weren't born with the knowledge of how to drive :facepalm:My driving ability is coming along nicely but my confidence of actually being on the road with other drivers is so low.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending