The Student Room Group

I Had Sex with my friends mum! HELP

basically i was on a night out, took a few things as well as alcohol, don't know if i am allowed to specify on here might get my question removed. So anyway i leave this DNB event because i got way to spinney no idea what was going on so my friend said go his house and sleep there he will leave later and meet me back there because he wanted to carry on partying. So he pays for my taxi home and i walk into his house and his mum was awake downstairs, which kind of shocked me because it was around 2am, memory is quite hazy. anyway she poured me a drink or two and we were chatting about my girlfriend, her son all the usual **** people chat to their friends mums about, i must have been quite drunk at this point because i offered her some of my of coke, she said yh and we continued from there. i dont really remember much from that point. at around six am i got banged by my bestmate and woke up naked next to his mum who was also naked in his bed. i just got up put on my trackies and ran we havent spoke since, i havent told my girlfriend and i dont know what i should do, surely he should say sorry for hitting me?

in All honesty isnt it his mums fault she pretty much groomed me if she gave me alcohol
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

mate you should say sorry thats wrong
Reply 2
what
Leave town and change your name
Reply 4
Happens all the time don't worry
Reply 5
Original post by Buda951
Happens all the time don't worry

i dont know what to do she isnt even that goodlooking
Become your friend's stepdad
Reply 7
Original post by del1rious
Leave town and change your name

i just want to be his mate again is there anything i can say, i dont even remember it so it cant count
Original post by djballer
basically i was on a night out, took a few things as well as alcohol, don't know if i am allowed to specify on here might get my question removed. So anyway i leave this DNB event because i got way to spinney no idea what was going on so my friend said go his house and sleep there he will leave later and meet me back there because he wanted to carry on partying. So he pays for my taxi home and i walk into his house and his mum was awake downstairs, which kind of shocked me because it was around 2am, memory is quite hazy. anyway she poured me a drink or two and we were chatting about my girlfriend, her son all the usual **** people chat to their friends mums about, i must have been quite drunk at this point because i offered her some of my of coke, she said yh and we continued from there. i dont really remember much from that point. at around six am i got banged by my bestmate and woke up naked next to his mum who was also naked in his bed. i just got up put on my trackies and ran we havent spoke since, i havent told my girlfriend and i dont know what i should do, surely he should say sorry for hitting me?

Reply 9
Original post by Kevin Hodge

you arent helping
you arent helping

Book a one way ticket to New Zealand and change your identity. It's for the best.
You offered your friend's mother some coke and she said yeah? Jesus.

Anyway, this is a super awkward situation. Since you can't remember anything the best thing you could do is approach the mother and ask her what on Earth happened, but then again that's also quite dangerous. Have you sent your friend a message trying to explain/ascertain what went down?
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Book a one way ticket to New Zealand and change your identity. It's for the best.

Yeah I’m sorry op this is a pretty gross and messed up situation which if I were in your position would make me seriously question some of my lifestyle choices
look mate. i think you need to lay off the coke because jesus you are a mess.
Original post by Technetium

Anyway, this is a super awkward situation. Since you can't remember anything the best thing you could do is approach the mother and ask her what on Earth happened, but then again that's also quite dangerous. Have you sent your friend a message trying to explain/ascertain what went down?

we had sex, and now its going around our college as a rumour, im not really scared of my mate if he wants to fight me, because im like quite alot bigger.
Reply 15
Original post by emilieghilchrist
look mate. i think you need to lay off the coke because jesus you are a mess.

tbh it never usually is coke, like pills usually suffice or ket so im going to blame the snow thnaks i wont do it anymore
tbh it never usually is coke, like pills usually suffice or ket so im going to blame the snow thnaks i wont do it anymore

Darling, you have a problem.
looooooooool
Reply 18
Original post by Technetium

i went to reply but it did it on anonymous for some reason, but anyway, its been confirmed by numerous people at our college that its happened and its begin to spread as a vicious but true rumour round our school, i dont want to fight my bestfriend but im alot bigger and stronger than him so if he tries to fight me should i like let him win almost wwe style fake an injury make him look good maybe then hell be my friend again
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending