The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KpopFreak15
HEY! I'm a massive Kpop fan to! I also live in the West Midlands and want to join a dance group!!! Add me on Instagram: manisha_bangtan
I love EAST2WEST BTW and I'm looking to create a similar group! xx

Heyyy me too!!! but i’m kinda young lmao how old are yall because I don’t know if you’d want me there pahahaha i’m 15😂 xx
Reply 41
Original post by Izzysavx
Heyyy me too!!! but i’m kinda young lmao how old are yall because I don’t know if you’d want me there pahahaha i’m 15😂 xx

The age range of ppl on this thread is 16-18 well don’t mind the age lol.

yessss IM 15 HAHA!!
ADD ME ON INSTA
Wow! I'd forgotten all about this post (until I googled 'Kpop Birmingham' and rediscovered my own thread XD)

It's awesome to see quite a few of us Kpop fans around! I'm currently obsessed with BTS, their dances are so energetic!

I've since discovered there's a Birmingham Kpop class here. Although the post is about a year old, if you follow the Facebook link to her page, she's still been putting on these classes and for free - might be something you guys are interested in? :smile: (Unfortunately, it's a little too far for me.)

Otherwise, hope you guys manage to connect and make a group!
Reply 44
For a while I’ve been wanting to create a dance group focused on learning Kpop choreographies and was hoping people would want to join.
If you live in SOUTH LONDON and are female ( since I was thinking more of an all girl group although still open minded😊) then feel free to reply.
I am not by any means a trained dancer and you don’t have to be either but I’m hoping that we could maybe upload videos to YouTube at some point.
I also do not have or know of any dance studios or suitable places to practice so please, if you do and you’d like to join, feel free to say so.
I’m 16 and live in south london. I want to make the starting process for the group easier (due to previous complications of difficult commutes) so if you could message me your age and where you live that would be great 👍🏼 thanks x ( I do stress that through my experience it would be a lot easier if people messaging me lived in south London although do not let that stop you from contacting me x)
(edited 6 years ago)
hi guysss!!!

im a kpopper in bham too!!!

did anyone go to see gd btw?
Reply 46
Original post by Xxxibgdrgn12
hi guysss!!!

I didn't literally didn't have the money to go and by the time I realised it was the day and I'd didn't go but oh well.

How old r u and what's your insta
Original post by Shemee
I didn't literally didn't have the money to go and by the time I realised it was the day and I'd didn't go but oh well.

How old r u and what's your insta

Oh lol, GD is my ult bias so i kinda had to go. Best night of my life by farrr

My insta is kallywallyy , im 17

anyone have twitter?
Reply 48
Oh lol, GD is my ult bias so i kinda had to go. Best night of my life by farrr

My insta is kallywallyy , im 17

anyone have twitter?

We are going to me a group chat on insta
hi guysss!!!

I did omg did you?!!!
I did omg did you?!!!

yass! wasn't it amazing? i still get shivers when i think of it. around where were you sitting?
yass! wasn't it amazing? i still get shivers when i think of it. around where were you sitting?

omg me too i really want to go back and i get shivers whenever i listen to his songs. I was in block 16, what about you?
omg me too i really want to go back and i get shivers whenever i listen to his songs. I was in block 16, what about you?

I was in 2 so i think i was sitting opposite you? i really wanted to see them as a 5 but i think i'll have to wait a long time for that opportunity, so im glad i got to experience this
Hey, I'm not in Birmingham but it'd be cool if we could become friends.
I would love to, I also live in London.
Reply 55
Great! My snap is mena_davis27. message me on there xx
Original post by SolaAdea
I would love to, I also live in London.
(edited 6 years ago)
if this is still gonna be a thing im interested ! (but i live in north london)
Hello! Is this still ongoing? I’m based in oxfordshire but I would love to join!^_^
Hello! Is this still ongoing? If so, I would love to join! ^_^
Original post by LivvyA_00
Hello! Is this still ongoing? If so, I would love to join! ^_^

yeah it is

Quick Reply

Latest