The Student Room Group

Struggling to find somebody even to date?

So basically, I'm a guy, I wouldn't say I'm the best looking person in the world but I'm not unattractive. People have said I'm easy to talk to, but I struggle to find the confidence to talk to girls. I'm kind, considerate, etc.

Like, I feel also that I'm setting standards too high but don't feel happy unless I'm talking to somebody I could see myself being in a relationship with.

These factors kind of makes me think I should really be in a relationship, my last one ended 2 years ago and I've been struggling ever since. Even online dating has had no results.

Any advice on what to do, how to meet people or even improve confidence? If you need me to go into further detail about anything, please let me know :smile:
Put yourself out there. Join classes at the gym, go to bars and places where you're available. You won't meet anyone if you don't go anywhere. Just keep trying and you'll find the right person.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically, I'm a guy, I wouldn't say I'm the best looking person in the world but I'm not unattractive. People have said I'm easy to talk to, but I struggle to find the confidence to talk to girls. I'm kind, considerate, etc.

Like, I feel also that I'm setting standards too high but don't feel happy unless I'm talking to somebody I could see myself being in a relationship with.

These factors kind of makes me think I should really be in a relationship, my last one ended 2 years ago and I've been struggling ever since. Even online dating has had no results.

Any advice on what to do, how to meet people or even improve confidence? If you need me to go into further detail about anything, please let me know :smile:

Would u be able to pm me x
Original post by DrawTheLine
Put yourself out there. Join classes at the gym, go to bars and places where you're available. You won't meet anyone if you don't go anywhere. Just keep trying and you'll find the right person.

This could only possibly have been written by a woman.
Original post by Trinculo
This could only possibly have been written by a woman.

Is it a problem for you?
Original post by DrawTheLine
Is it a problem for you?

There's no reason why it would be.

Just saying - it's awful advice. Only a woman could give a man such bad advice on dating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending