The Student Room Group

Changing uni course in November?

Hey so I was just wondering if you reckon my university would let me change my course from Primary Education to a Geography/Maths joint honours degree. I’m really not enjoying my course but I don’t want to drop out! But of course it is mid November so I was wondering if anyone had any idea of the likelihood of whether they’d let me change course now. I’m of course in my first year.
Original post by jessicaaa98x
Hey so I was just wondering if you reckon my university would let me change my course from Primary Education to a Geography/Maths joint honours degree. I’m really not enjoying my course but I don’t want to drop out! But of course it is mid November so I was wondering if anyone had any idea of the likelihood of whether they’d let me change course now. I’m of course in my first year.
That's going to be a big ask.:s-smilie: There may have been assessments already completed which you've missed out on, those two courses sound enormously different. What purpose would a geography and maths joint honours have for you? Is it to do with your career plan? I suppose there's no harm in asking, but boy that is unlikely to be approved in my view.:frown:

I've popped your thread into this sub-forum so you should hopefully get the replies you're after.:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending