The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Uni Guests

How long are can guests stay over at exeter university ? can guests stay for like a week or more, or less ?
Reply 1
Original post by jade2208
How long are can guests stay over at exeter university ? can guests stay for like a week or more, or less ?

Im a first year in halls and I'm pretty sure you can have guests over 18 stay over but not for more than 3 consecutive nights. I also think you may have to tell someone like in reception or something and obviously tell your flatmates that someone will be in the flat.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Normally if its for a few days, they won't notice. I'd let people in your flat know your plans-as a gesture of good faith, because if your guests disturb they, they could report you.

Generally a week would be quite a while...but again, i'd say they likely wouldn't notice. You have cleaners come in once or twice a week, so as long as they avoid them i'd say you should be completely fine-even if they don't, you can say they are staying a night or two. No harm really
Reply 3
Original post by QuentinM
Normally if its for a few days, they won't notice. I'd let people in your flat know your plans-as a gesture of good faith, because if your guests disturb they, they could report you.

Generally a week would be quite a while...but again, i'd say they likely wouldn't notice. You have cleaners come in once or twice a week, so as long as they avoid them i'd say you should be completely fine-even if they don't, you can say they are staying a night or two. No harm really

So i don't "declare" that they are coming over
Original post by jade2208
So i don't "declare" that they are coming over

Probably just to everyone else in your flat. You dont have to declare them to the hall manager

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending