The Student Room Group

Does everybody like touching big butts?

When I'm Either in school or with my friends, my butt is always being touched. in school, people always slap, grab, squeeze, and slide their hand on my butt like as if I'm a girl. One time in school, I was reading a book while bending over and a group of kids walked pass me and i dont know who it was, but somebody slapped my butt and the group commented on how much my butt jiggled and they were calling me a girl. It was so embarrassing. Some girl called my Kim Kardashian. I always hate wearing sweatpants because one time at a dance party, I was dancing with my friends and when the bass what about to drop, the lights were blinking and all of a sudden, pall the people around me, both guys and girls, pressed up on me and i felt a lot of hands on my butt. And some girl thought it was alright to pants me in the middle of that and if that wasn't enough, Some ******* decided to shout out "Twerk twerk". it was ****ing embarrassing getting out of that. Does everybody do this or they just never seen a guy with a big butt before. This is just getting weird.
Reply 1
Maybe theres just a butt load of sexually curious dudes in your school.
Sounds like a troll.

If you're being serious Call the police.
Original post by Bulletzone
Sounds like a troll.

If you're being serious Call the police.

Not a troll bro, SMH
Reply 4
And by SMH, you mean Shake My Hips

100% :troll:
Reply 5
A nice arse is a nice arse.
I genuinely feel like your chatting utter ******** here. Literally, **** just splurging out your mouth, all wet and slimy and just sliding down your shirt onto the ****-stained floor.

Otherwise, A guy like you should know this is sexual harassment. Even a primary year 6 student would know this is wrong. You need to do something because this is sexual harassment. Unless you like it that is. No one wants to be disgraced as a sexual harasser, so just tell whoever is doing it that you will grass them up. Or knock them out. Or embrace it, become the male Kim K and make that p.
Reply 8
If it's a cigarette butt then probably not.
Dunno
Original post by Taylor Ocasio
Not a troll bro, SMH

Who reads a book "while bending over"?
You wear sweatpants to school?
Original post by Bulletzone
Who reads a book "while bending over"?
You wear sweatpants to school?

yes, I sometimes wear sweatpants to school due to tight jeans,

and yes I was bend over when that happened, but would you just smack a butt when its bent over?
Original post by UWS
If it's a cigarette butt then probably not.

:biggrin: I'm f***ing dying!!!
I keep trying to rep you but it keeps saying PRSOM!!! How many other reps do I need to give out before TSR stops c***blocking me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending