The Student Room Group

Biomedical interview at the University of Manchester

Hi, I have got my interview on the 14th of Feb for Biomedical sciences at the Uni of Manchester. Any advice?
Original post by AttiaNoor
Hi, I have got my interview on the 14th of Feb for Biomedical sciences at the Uni of Manchester. Any advice?

If you dont mind could i ask a question? Im in my first year of college and interested in BioMedical but what im not sure about is what career choices are available with a biomedical degree? Do you have any idea of some sort seeing as you have applied
Reply 2
Original post by lostplot
If you dont mind could i ask a question? Im in my first year of college and interested in BioMedical but what im not sure about is what career choices are available with a biomedical degree? Do you have any idea of some sort seeing as you have applied

Hi, my plan is to either become a physician associate or do medicine after completing my biomedical degree but one can become a biomedical scientist or a bio technologist. Sorry, I don't have a lot of information on that.:smile:
Reply 3
Be yourself. Don't get overly worked up about it. I had an interview for Biological Sciences recently and it went really well. Everyone was very friendly. We got shown around. And the interview was one-on-one with a very friendly professor. If you have an interview the chances are they already want you, from what we were told. The interview is pretty informal and more of a chat about your interests/ future plans etc. Just a last chance to get an idea of what you're like and add to what they can read on your application. So as long as you're friendly and show enthusiasm for your subject there's nothing to worry about :smile:Advice: Like I say, don't stress about it. Doesn't hurt to mention any wider reading or extra activities you've done or can do beforehand (if relevant to the conversation of course).Show enthusiasm. Discuss the things that interest you.Smile.Listen to what they have to say/ what they ask you.Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending