The Student Room Group

I don't know if I should stay with him

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years, and at first it was the best thing ever because we liked each other for years and finally got together. But now all we've been doing for a long time is arguing and we've ended up not really liking each other, and yet we still love each other deep down. We've almost broken up c few times but it's been too hard because we have such a history, but I'm always anxious because of our relationship and worrying about things. I don't feel able to not be with him because I do love him so much - I really don't want to break up but we're not happy. I don't know why it's so difficult, what do you think?
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years, and at first it was the best thing ever because we liked each other for years and finally got together. But now all we've been doing for a long time is arguing and we've ended up not really liking each other, and yet we still love each other deep down. We've almost broken up c few times but it's been too hard because we have such a history, but I'm always anxious because of our relationship and worrying about things. I don't feel able to not be with him because I do love him so much - I really don't want to break up but we're not happy. I don't know why it's so difficult, what do you think?

You gotta talk to each other and find out what is causing all these arguments
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
You gotta talk to each other and find out what is causing all these arguments

This. It's so simple isn't it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending