The Student Room Group

Choosing universities

I got accepted to kcl ucl and university of manchester for masters in entrepreneuership. I am very confused which one to choose from as i don’t want to just go on rankings but look for an overall experience (reputation,prestige, location and employability) . As i am an indian i would love some help
Original post by Aayushag52
I got accepted to kcl ucl and university of manchester for masters in entrepreneuership. I am very confused which one to choose from as i don’t want to just go on rankings but look for an overall experience (reputation,prestige, location and employability) . As i am an indian i would love some help

Rankings mean nothing and nor does prestige. Focus on where grads end up though as an non-EU student you may want to work out employability in your home country as getting a job in the UK is very difficult.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Rankings mean nothing and nor does prestige. Focus on where grads end up though as an non-EU student you may want to work out employability in your home country as getting a job in the UK is very difficult.

Thank you for reply. You are absolutely right but can help me choose among these colleges according to the employability criteria?
Original post by Aayushag52
Thank you for reply. You are absolutely right but can help me choose among these colleges according to the employability criteria?

Neither I nor anyone else is going to do your research for you. Sit down and work out where grads from each uni end up and pick the one with grads that end up where you want to. Also look at things like links with industry and work and research opportunities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending